You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
cmdr_bigdog

Really WG? 24,000,000 credits?

153 comments in this topic

[POP]
Members
71 posts
8,796 battles

The piece of the PEF campaign for those of us that didn't buy one is to earn 4,000,000 credits in a nationality. Repeat until you have done this 6 times in nationalities. Really? 24,000,000 credits? 

Tighten your bonnets sailors, its going to take a lot of games.

• Cool 5
  • Boring 6
  • Angry 1

[CIAO]
[CIAO]
Members
406 posts
18,982 battles

I’m not sure why anyone would want one. 

• Cool 1

[-K-]
Members
5,471 posts
9,414 battles

If you have Prinz Eitel Friedrich, you can complete five of those missions simultaneously, therefore only leaving you to complete one more nation to complete the directive.

Otherwise, I hope you have an adequate amount of higher tier premiums ships to help you through.

Edited by Ace_04
  • Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
10,843 posts
7,979 battles
1 minute ago, Ace_04 said:

If you have Prinz Eitel Friedrich, you can complete four of those missions simultaneously, therefore only leaving you to complete one more nation to complete the directive.

Otherwise, I hope you have an adequate amount of higher tier premiums ships to help you through.

Five nations, Pan-Am, Poland, Italy, Commonwealth and Germany.

Members
1,246 posts
10 battles

Play your best Tier 8's with all your credit flags. Chances are you will be bottom tier a lot so the potential for earn credits goes up for having a good game. I will be playing the PEF a bunch and than the Missouri for 4-8 battles.

[YORHA]
Members
3,548 posts
4 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

y0vILyO.gif

More like...

giphy.gif

• Funny 3
  • Boring 1

[WWW]
Members
5 posts
9,237 battles

What a disappointment. I've played this campaign for three weeks only to find that now I'm faced with an exercise in tedium. Really bad WG. Why the heck are all the missions mutually exclusive and why 4,000,000 credits per...could you possibly have made this more boring?

And just to add insult to injury, no more Belle Epoch containers so now I have an incomplete collection.

Really bad move WG. Just terrible.

• Cool 8
  • Bad 3

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,594 posts
10,056 battles

Actually, if you play the PEF, you are doing FIVE nations... (you forgot GERMANY.. DUuuoooohhhh!) .. .. Yeah.. I got the Midway instead. It'll be my favorite toy for the next couple weeks. I might give a half-hearted attempt to do the PEF since I bought one for my alt account. But I'd need to purchase premium time to earn that amount of credits. And the PEF is no Missouri by any stretch of the imagination.

[-K-]
Members
5,471 posts
9,414 battles
17 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

Five nations, Pan-Am, Poland, Italy, Commonwealth and Germany.

My bad.  Thanks for the correction.

• Cool 1

[NGA]
Alpha Tester
10,112 posts
4,429 battles
25 minutes ago, cmdr_bigdog said:

The piece of the PEF campaign for those of us that didn't buy one is to earn 4,000,000 credits in a nationality. Repeat until you have done this 6 times in nationalities. Really? 24,000,000 credits? 

Tighten your bonnets sailors, its going to take a lot of games.

It's beyond easy. Even in co-op.

• Bad 1

[EQRN]
Members
455 posts
9,506 battles
4 minutes ago, AVR_Project said:

Actually, if you play the PEF, you are doing FIVE nations... (you forgot GERMANY.. DUuuoooohhhh!) .. ..

That’s right!  5 nations simultaneously, plus the 3 mil part of the steel mission that comes with PEF. Yet another bonus to having PEF is not burning lots of credit flags and camo across so many ships.  Feeling less and less bad about buying it everyday.

[-K-]
Members
5,471 posts
9,414 battles

Remind me, what is the reward for each credit objective again?  I'm not able to check the client right now.

[HYDRO]
Members
1,858 posts
3,959 battles
4 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

Remind me, what is the reward for each credit objective again?  I'm not able to check the client right now.

400k credits :Smile_trollface:. Because obviously the thing you need most after grinding 4m is more credits.

• Cool 4
  • Funny 2

[USCC2]
Members
3,819 posts
3 minutes ago, FrodoFraggin said:

That’s right!  5 nations simultaneously, plus the 3 mil part of the steel mission that comes with PEF. Yet another bonus to having PEF is not burning lots of credit flags and camo across so many ships.  Feeling less and less bad about buying it everyday.

Plus, if you bought the $32 ship, the 6,800 dubloon compensation you get on completion equates to $31. So you get the ship, more time and more goodies for $1. :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1

[FARQD]
Members
447 posts
6,715 battles
5 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

400k Credits.

[-K-]
Members
5,471 posts
9,414 battles
1 minute ago, warheart1992 said:

400k credits :Smile_trollface:. Because obviously the thing you need most after grinding 4m is more credits.

So true.  Seems kind of redundant.  Would have preferred a Santa crate drop instead, or coal/steel.

[CUTER]
Members
3,777 posts
15,807 battles
2 minutes ago, _WaveRider_ said:

Plus, if you bought the $32 ship, the 6,800 dubloon compensation you get on completion equates to $31. So you get the ship, more time and more goodies for $1. :Smile_teethhappy:

You still gave $32 to WG though :Smile_sceptic:

• Cool 4
  • Bad 1

Members
327 posts

Using credit flags and credit camo, I'm at about 2M for 5 nations using the PEF and thats 3 battles in co-op and 3 in ranked this morning. I'll be done with 5 nations tonight and will use my Mizzou with credit flags to knock out the rest in 3 or 4 battles tomorrow. Piece of cake! 

[USCC2]
Members
3,819 posts
1 minute ago, Preteen said:

Which I would have for dubloons anyway. :Smile_teethhappy:

[HYDRO]
Members
1,858 posts
3,959 battles
3 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

So true.  Seems kind of redundant.  Would have preferred a Santa crate drop instead, or coal/steel.

Agreed, I would just be happy with 1k coal for each, or maybe a Belle Epoque container for the nations that are only represented by premiums. It's gonna be pretty close already with the drops for the collection and duplicates... :Smile_sceptic:

Edited by warheart1992

[EQRN]
Members
455 posts
9,506 battles
3 minutes ago, Preteen said:

Yes, now that you mention it, I do feel bad for paying for a game so you can play for free.

• Funny 3

[-BMV-]
Members
244 posts
14,071 battles

Ita going to be a real pain. At least for me, i got the IJN, RU and USN covered and its going to be easy doing 4mill on those. The UK, German and French lines? Yeah that's the real pain for me.

The guys with no premium ship, no premium time and/or with nothing but T7ships? I pity those people and wish them good luck with the tedious grind.