Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
needlenoses4

Convert xP

6 comments in this topic

[LHG]
Members
94 posts
7,285 battles

Sitting up in the top right corner I show 380,480 above where it says Convert XP,  Can't seem to be able to do anything with it.  Would like to convert it all To usable credits to buy a ship already researched. What are my options please.   Haven't done much in the way of exchanging.

Also, is there a way to scan through ALL the registered player names.  No, I am not interested in personal data;  just players named needlenoses...………………..

[-K-]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
2,154 posts
10,140 battles

You need to use doubloons to convert XP to Free XP. Free XP you can then use towards researching ships, training commanders. As for credits the XP will not convert to them. Best bet is to use signals, camos, premium ships to grind out credits. You can use doubloons to convert to credits but it is not recommended.

If you want to see all the other needlenose accounts go to https://worldofwarships.com/ and towards the top center of the page you will see a Players button. Click that and it will take you to your player stats page. From there you will see a search box. Just type in needlenose and it will bring up all the players that have that at the start of their name.

[LHG]
Members
94 posts
7,285 battles

out of doubloons at the moment; tks.   May have to purchase some more.

[-K-]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
2,154 posts
10,140 battles

added how to see all the different needlenose players to my original post for you

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
3,303 posts
15,533 battles

Just reading your post, it sounds like you are talking about Free XP that you already have. 

As Fodder said you can use that to research ships, buy free xp ships, upgrade modules & train commanders but you cannot use it to convert to credits though.

If you need credits you can

• grind your ships,
  • sell ships you don't want anymore,
  • sell items from your inventory. 
  • buy credits via the shop,
  • convert doubloons

[LHG]
Members
94 posts
7,285 battles

So I am stuck then;  I am showing top right 0 Doubloons , 3,628,113 Exchange Credits and 387,455 on the righty.   Can't find anything to buy with this amount.  Don't know for sure but I think a herd of Doubloons got converted by accident.  Depressing!!

Sign in to follow this