Nihon_Senkan_Yamato

customer support ticket for compromised account

28 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
58 posts
8,068 battles

Its been nearly a week since I sent a customer support ticket about my account being compromised and most of my premium ships being sold off while I was on holiday but there has yet been no reply at all so far. Is it possible if the process can be sped up? Because the loss of most of my ships have been affecting my enjoyment of the game and I have been waiting rather anxiously for a reply to the ticket

Community Department
2,422 posts
634 battles
3 hours ago, Nihon_Senkan_Yamato said:

Its been nearly a week since I sent a customer support ticket about my account being compromised and most of my premium ships being sold off while I was on holiday but there has yet been no reply at all so far. Is it possible if the process can be sped up? Because the loss of most of my ships have been affecting my enjoyment of the game and I have been waiting rather anxiously for a reply to the ticket

Thanks for your reply. I see.
Your ticket was canceled by yourself somehow. So you'll need to submit another one and wait for response patiently.
Please do not make anything with the ticket before response. Either it will be moved to the back of the queue. 

• Cool 1

Community Department
2,422 posts
634 battles
25 minutes ago, Nihon_Senkan_Yamato said:

I tried sending another ticket but it couldnt be sent for some reason. is there another way to send the ticket?

Inked1897997285_Screenshot(71).thumb.png.8bff820a4211f47c0e9d7471fe958854_LI.jpg

I see, maybe a short maintenance takes place at the moment.
I look at your account. What ships are missing? 
Did you check all options in the filter in the port. May it be that you switched off some tiers or classes? 

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
58 posts
8,068 battles
8 minutes ago, turbo07 said:

I see, maybe a short maintenance takes place at the moment.
I look at your account. What ships are missing? 

@turbo07 Kamikaze, Kutuzov, Musashi, Kronstadt, Gremyashchy, Imperator Nikolai I, Dreadnought, ARP Haruna, Giulio Ceasare, Vanguard, Haida, Belfast, Cossack, T-61, Konig Albert, Prinz Eugen, West Virginia 1941, Kii, Tashkent, Jutland, Yamato, Shimkaze when I came back on the 3rd of Jan. I was able to get back the Musashi and Kronstadt for 1 credit each and yea they were no longer there no matter how many times I checked

Community Department
2,422 posts
634 battles
1 minute ago, Nihon_Senkan_Yamato said:

Kamikaze, Kutuzov, Musashi, Kronstadt, Gremyashchy, Imperator Nikolai I, Dreadnought, ARP Haruna, Giulio Ceasare, Vanguard, Haida, Belfast, Cossack, T-61, Konig Albert, Prinz Eugen, West Virginia 1941, Kii, Tashkent, Jutland, Yamato, Shimkaze when I came back on the 3rd of Jan. I was able to get back the Musashi and Kronstadt for 1 credit each 

Ok. Yes, I see, you are right about Kamikaze, Kutuzov, Gremyashchy, Imperator Nikolai I, Dreadnought, ARP Haruna, Giulio Ceasare, Vanguard, Haida, Belfast, Cossack, T-61, Konig Albert, Prinz Eugen, West Virginia 1941, Kii, Tashkent, Jutland, Yamato, Shimkaze. There are some Camos, Memorable flags, and Crews in hangar. Ships are missing.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
58 posts
8,068 battles

@turbo07 I was only able to get my Musashi and Kronstadt back because they were available to be bought back at 1 credit each and I forgot to mention that my Yamato had the legendary upgrade

• Cool 1

Community Department
2,422 posts
634 battles
Just now, Nihon_Senkan_Yamato said:

@turbo07 is there anything that can be done or must I resend a ticket 

Please try to submit a ticket once again. 

12 minutes ago, Nihon_Senkan_Yamato said:

@turbo07 I was only able to get my Musashi and Kronstadt back because they were available to be bought back at 1 credit each and I forgot to mention that my Yamato had the legendary upgrade

And put this info in the ticket either.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
58 posts
8,068 battles

@turbo07 I tried to send the ticket again after you mentioned it but it still shows this Is there another way to send the ticket?

18 minutes ago, turbo07 said:

Please try to submit a ticket once again. 

Spoiler

Inked1897997285_Screenshot(71).thumb.png

Community Department
2,422 posts
634 battles
12 minutes ago, Nihon_Senkan_Yamato said:

@turbo07 I tried to send the ticket again after you mentioned it but it still shows this

Spoiler

Inked1897997285_Screenshot(71).thumb.png

We are trying to investigate the reason at the moment. We don't have any maintenance now. 
Do you have another email to contact? Try to change it. 
Another thing is to try to submit it from another browser or to clear cache & cookies.

Beta Testers
58 posts
8,068 battles

We are trying to investigate the reason at the moment. We don't have any maintenance now. 
Do you have another email to contact? Try to change it. 
Another thing is to try to submit it from another browser or to clear cache & cookies

@turbo07 Unfortunately I only have the 2 email accounts so I dont have another one to fall back on..... 
Also i tried clearing cache but the problem persists

Community Department
2,422 posts
634 battles
13 minutes ago, Nihon_Senkan_Yamato said:

@turbo07 is there anything else that can be done?

There are options how to submit tickets via our troubleshooter. Please try any other way to submit it. And we'll move your ticket to the needed support on our own.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
58 posts
8,068 battles
6 minutes ago, turbo07 said:

There are options how to submit tickets via our troubleshooter. Please try any other way to submit it. And we'll move your ticket to the needed support on our own.

@turbo07 Ok, I submitted it under another category instead of account compromised

Screenshot (80).png

• Cool 1

Community Department
2,422 posts
634 battles
5 minutes ago, Nihon_Senkan_Yamato said:

Ok, I submitted it under another category instead of account compromised

Spoiler

Screenshot (80).png

Thank you for your fast responce here.
I see it. Thank you for your patience. Now it's in the queue. 

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
58 posts
8,068 battles

Thank you for your fast responce here.
I see it. Thank you for your patience. Now it's in the queue. 

@turbo07 Thank you for your help, but is it possible to ask how long will it take for the ticket to be replied to?

• Cool 1

Community Department
2,422 posts
634 battles
5 minutes ago, Nihon_Senkan_Yamato said:

@turbo07 Thank you for your help, but is it possible to ask how long will it take for the ticket to be addressed?

With current workload it may take approximately 1-2 days to receive the response.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
58 posts
8,068 battles

Sigh... I guess I have no other choice than to continue waiting.... but @turbo07 just curious, how would the situation be handled tho when the ticket is responded to? Do I need to prepare anything for the ships to be restored to my account?

Community Department
2,422 posts
634 battles
3 minutes ago, Nihon_Senkan_Yamato said:

Sigh... I guess I have no other choice than to continue waiting.... but @turbo07 just curious, how would the situation be handled tho when the ticket is responded to? Do I need to prepare anything for the ships to be restored to my account?

I have no details at the moment. My colleagues from our support need to check everything carefully.
Maybe they will need some additional info from you in the ticket. The only way now is to wait for their answer. 

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
2,144 posts
11,213 battles
8 minutes ago, Nihon_Senkan_Yamato said:

I managed to get all my ships back.

see,

"Happy Ending"™

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
58 posts
8,068 battles
2 minutes ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

"Happy Ending"™

It certainly was. Tho while waiting for it, I was having quite a bad anxiety attack. I mean people can say what they want about Wargaming but their Customer support has excellent service standards

• Cool 2