Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CountyRat9

Xbox release date

15 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

477
[SFBG]
[SFBG]
Members
1,580 posts
8,171 battles

World of Warships Legends has its own website and forum. You can see it here...  https://wowslegends.com/

 

Here is the forum..https://wowslegends.com/forums/

Edited by OtterWolf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,132
[HINON]
Members
10,333 posts
24 minutes ago, Rabbitt81 said:

after the PC version finishes live alpha testing the CV rework.

 

The console version is not contingent on the CV rework.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
566
[PVE]
Members
815 posts
10,234 battles
16 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

 

The console version is not contingent on the CV rework.

 

joke.jpg

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
252
[OPEC]
Members
962 posts
5,249 battles
33 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

 

The console version is not contingent on the CV rework.

True - it has been stated that the console version launch will not include CV's...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
216
[-GDP-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,694 posts
1,251 battles

Until the PC version has worked out all the bugs for CV, probably 8.1 is when CV will be ready for the Xbox. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
4,151 posts
6,887 battles
28 minutes ago, alex08060 said:

Until the PC version has worked out all the bugs for CV, probably 8.1 is when CV will be ready for the Xbox. 

Different dev group and CVs don't need to be done for Xbox to go live since it won't include CVs.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
119
[BNKR]
Members
462 posts
362 battles
1 hour ago, CylonRed said:

Different dev group and CVs don't need to be done for Xbox to go live since it won't include CVs.

From my understanding legends will have CV's but they are waiting for them to be finished with the rework here. I have a feeling launch will not wait on CV's. 

Diffrent dev group but I imagine it will be like WOTC and borrow most of the game code from PC

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
334
[UFFA]
[UFFA]
Members
1,255 posts
68 battles
1 hour ago, CylonRed said:

Different dev group and CVs don't need to be done for Xbox to go live since it won't include CVs.

Sweet summer child. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
4,151 posts
6,887 battles
41 minutes ago, Ruthless4u said:

From my understanding legends will have CV's but they are waiting for them to be finished with the rework here. I have a feeling launch will not wait on CV's. 

Diffrent dev group but I imagine it will be like WOTC and borrow most of the game code from PC

I believe it was Jingles as well as someone else here that said CVs would not be included at launch.  Maybe they will change their mind...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
623
[BNKR]
[BNKR]
Members
1,586 posts
961 battles

I beta tested WoWS Legends.  I much prefer the PC version.  Too much stuff is missing from the console version.  And I'm not a big fan of it only having 7 tiers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
119
[BNKR]
Members
462 posts
362 battles
1 hour ago, CaptainKaitoGhost said:

I beta tested WoWS Legends.  I much prefer the PC version.  Too much stuff is missing from the console version.  And I'm not a big fan of it only having 7 tiers.

Well I'm alpha testing it lol( just messing with you Kaito )

I agree it's not perfect, but it's better than nothing until I can get on PC again, and I still prefer it to war thunders naval combat.

Edited by Ruthless4u

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×