5 comments in this topic

Members
462 posts
9,888 battles

Has anyone got any idea how the Hoods unique DFAA will work after the CV rework? Will it be just a short range sector buff or will it be the same as every other BB with the sector thing?

[AZUR1]
Members
10 posts

Now that planes always passes over the ship with every attack run, if Hood's AA system remains the same, the planes will get annihilated with a single pass with DFAA active.

Members
84 posts
On 1/28/2019 at 4:27 AM, hamachi76 said:

Now that planes always passes over the ship with every attack run, if Hood's AA system remains the same, the planes will get annihilated with a single pass with DFAA active.

Just had a battle in mine and even with DFAA and the planes flying directly above my AA, I didn't kill a single plane. Only had two plane kills and that was with the help of a nearby Myoko. It's not that I'm upset with the changes for carriers (the new play style is less RNG based and gives the player more control over the results), I'm mad at the lack of results from my AA guns. I might have damaged one but I think the pilot was putting out a cigar and tossed over my ship. 

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.