Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
EyE_dYe_QuIck

TKS ,is looking for some captains ,check us out

11 comments in this topic

[-TKS-]
Members
438 posts
7,561 battles

-TKS- is a relatively newly reborn & we are seeking to improve our clan battle teams . We tend to to lean to the older mature  side with a relaxed atmosphere and friendly people, looking for like minded . With a clan base level of IX  we have some decent perks for you picture included below. we are in search of captains that are active (specially during clan battle season) . if you have a T10 or close to getting one and  can hit what you aim + you know how to take advantage of that annoying box that pops up overlaying on the lower right hand side when you are in battle,  lets talk.  specifically we are looking for active clan members who trying to improve there gameplay we can do that together with the new CV meta also stuff like : talk in chat, division every once in a while, be active at least every 15 days is not to much to ask for (or is it) .  We don't have a hard cap on minimum WR% but do look for the improving player stat wise which included damage @avg tier .  basically everyone should be able to pull there own weight, this makes the game fun since even the best players get tired.

currently just use in game voice chat client , may set up discord in the future. But you need to be able to communicate with the in game voice chat if you are a CV or DD main and able to hear the chat  as a BB/CA  is about the only rule for clan battles.  

Were a clan of ~30ish and most are on afternoons EST but have several  PST players .  Also would say most are grinding T7 on up so you may find some div partners .   our clan perks fyi just look at all this awesome stuff.......

Questions , Comments or Concerns please let me know on here or in game. 

2019-01-13.thumb.png.dd8637905a1451b6fbd58e9f778f9036.png

you can message me on here or look us up in game in the clan search -TKS-

2056016_1.thumb.jpg.f02ed91d150286ceb25a86a87cbd018e.jpg

Edited by EyE_dYe_QuIck

[-TKS-]
Members
438 posts
7,561 battles

We have some space in our clan , consider us for your warship-ing needs .

WANTED-A-FEW-GOOD-MEN-WOMEN.jpg.1b51c49718e97f40957d9a2b3e90094c.jpg

Edited by EyE_dYe_QuIck

[-TKS-]
Members
438 posts
7,561 battles

even though clan battles season is coming to a end soon we are still looking for people interested in it. 

[-TKS-]
Members
438 posts
7,561 battles

Clan season is over but we are still looking for players that would want to play for next season. we got plenty of space . 

Edited by EyE_dYe_QuIck
  • Bad 1

[-TKS-]
[-TKS-]
Members
476 posts
5,376 battles

komodo.jpg.b9c5e0aca15c154a83e6c5fe0d90d2b7.jpg

looking to recruit 6 captains. we use the in game chat system. contact Eye or myself, or apply using the in game system. 

Beta Testers
3 posts
219 battles

Hello im interested in joining. I have one t8 prem ship and all teir 5 jap ships. i dont do CV's but i have a friend that does. 

Just looking to play and get better at the game. this seems like the logical next step 

[CUTER]
Members
799 posts
20,890 battles

Cannot help but laugh everytime I see this clan still in existence.  Love komodos!!!

Sign in to follow this