You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
grim_reaper_6_9

Current state of the game

14 comments in this topic

[RIPCV]
Members
9 posts
130 battles

Off recently i have been noticing that this game has just been degrading and that too not just in one way but due to a host of reasons the most common being the quality of the player base and the upcoming cv rework. It just feels like although this is a f2p game the devs are just full of sell outs who find every possible way to cash grab, referring to the PEF and steel campaign. And it just feels like that no game aspect is thought out at all before implementing(cv rework). I mean if you have a game in which people are going 10k games and still performing atrociously to just have a 40%wr i think then there's something wrong with the game in being able to instruct or convey to the players what to do and just being lack luster in general.

Because the devs need to understand that its annoying when you play 5 games in a row on t10 avg 180k and 2 kills but still manage to lose because your team doesn't have the brain capacity to operate or the game is just not clear enough. If this keeps up i dont think that this game will retain competitive players and for that matter even have a competitive scene left in the coming months.

p.s. i am glad i haven't spent one buck on this game

• Boring 12

[A-I-M]
Members
1,466 posts
7,605 battles
5 minutes ago, grim_reaper_6_9 said:

You get what you pay for.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[RIPCV]
Members
9 posts
130 battles
1 minute ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

You get what you pay for.

its people like you lol who ruin this game all money no skill

• Cool 1
  • Bad 7

[SUGAR]
[SUGAR]
Members
3,737 posts
14,186 battles
14 minutes ago, grim_reaper_6_9 said:

how did you get your premiums? with 128 battles its hard to assume you got two SC drops...………..

Members
21,171 posts
5,686 battles
11 minutes ago, grim_reaper_6_9 said:

Heh, if the game was just people with all skill and no money, there wouldn't be one....

• Cool 3

[A-I-M]
Members
1,466 posts
7,605 battles
14 minutes ago, grim_reaper_6_9 said:

It's people like you who ruin the forum; all blather, no punctuation.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

Members
21,171 posts
5,686 battles
20 minutes ago, grim_reaper_6_9 said:

So is your family. It's bad enough you have to steal the neighbour's wifi to play, if you couldn't pay the hydro bill, you'd be screwed!

• Funny 2

[-TD-]
Beta Testers
2,352 posts
20,072 battles
12 minutes ago, grim_reaper_6_9 said:

It's people like me that support this game and keeping it free to play.  I would like to know how person with 128 battles under his belt get to play tier ten battles anyway ? ? ? ?

[TBW]
Members
7,091 posts
13,018 battles
28 minutes ago, grim_reaper_6_9 said:

5 games in a row on t10 avg 180k and 2 kills but still manage to lose because your team doesn't have the brain capacity to operate

It's easy to get 180,000 + HP when your team loses. Try doing it on a win. Have you ever considered that the only common denominator in all of your games is YOU.

PK1.thumb.jpg.15c82dabf04a9c3922ecb4afc59e84e3.jpg

or this.

PK2.jpg.4a7f91f1a4116c628d4ee7cf1f2ac250.jpg

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[TBW]
Members
7,091 posts
13,018 battles
1 minute ago, Skpstr said:

It's bad enough you have to steal the neighbour's wifi to play

Wish I could give you more than 1 + for that one, wait I can just + all of your posts.

Members
323 posts

game balance is something wargaming really struggles with.  they couldn't get it right in tanks and they are well on the same way to ruining this game as well.  you'd think eventually something would click and they'd realize that it's insanity to keep doing the same crap, but they don't.  

[A-I-M]
Members
1,466 posts
7,605 battles
2 minutes ago, KURT_WOLFF said:

I would like to know how person with 128 battles under his belt get to play tier ten battles anyway ? ? ? ?

Don't you know that the OP, by virtue of his non-spending virtue, gets a Free XP or doubloon supercontainer every time he collects a container for his daily missions?

Unlocks 'em with free Free XP, and buys the credits for 'em with free doubloons.

Then again, he never said he has spent nothing on the game; he just said he hasn't spent one buck on the game. So maybe he has spent more. Of course, that assumes the OP possesses a deftness with words, of which he has yet to provide evidence.

• Funny 1

[WGA]
Administrator
999 posts
432 battles

While we always appreciate feedback, especially on what players do and don't like to purchase, we do need folks to remain within the forum guidelines.