Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
MerrillStubing

Real Life Getting In The Way

3 comments in this topic

[SF-A]
[SF-A]
Members
4 posts
2,741 battles

Well, I hope that everyone's Christmas went well. Mine has been pretty badly, but I'm sure not the only one to have it bad. I have been dealing with real life family issues to the point that even having time to get away for a few hours a day to play this to relax isn't even possible. Between that and every day things that took up time, I won't even be able to get the Prinz Eitel Friedrich from the in-game mission line. I'm only on the second part of it and far away from even completing it. If I had the extra money to buy it I would, but all the money I have goes to just surviving day to day. I love the German and Russian line of ships and this will be the first in-game mission one that I'll end up not getting. But that's just how things go some times. There is no way that I would want anything different to be going on with my family issues to the point that I'd have more free time to have been able to complete the mission line. It's how things are and maybe they'll do the quest line or some giveaway again for it in the future. Sorry for coming off as a fool if I am. Just needed some place to express my frustration. Hope you guys all have fun and a great 2019.

• Cool 3

Beta Testers
2,697 posts
22,481 battles
37 minutes ago, MerrillStubing said:

Well, I hope that everyone's Christmas went well. Mine has been pretty badly, but I'm sure not the only one to have it bad. I have been dealing with real life family issues to the point that even having time to get away for a few hours a day to play this to relax isn't even possible. Between that and every day things that took up time, I won't even be able to get the Prinz Eitel Friedrich from the in-game mission line. I'm only on the second part of it and far away from even completing it. If I had the extra money to buy it I would, but all the money I have goes to just surviving day to day. I love the German and Russian line of ships and this will be the first in-game mission one that I'll end up not getting. But that's just how things go some times. There is no way that I would want anything different to be going on with my family issues to the point that I'd have more free time to have been able to complete the mission line. It's how things are and maybe they'll do the quest line or some giveaway again for it in the future. Sorry for coming off as a fool if I am. Just needed some place to express my frustration. Hope you guys all have fun and a great 2019.

I sent you two gifts good luck and enjoy . Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year...……………….

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this