You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
DocWalker

PSA - Last Day for Discounted Slots & Premium Time

12 comments in this topic

[WOLFC]
Members
1,813 posts

:cap_horn:  As the title says, you have less than 24 hours left to acquire Premium Time and Ship Slots at discounted prices.  That is all.

* EDIT: Note there will still be some shop discounts on Doubloons and Premium Time ... but this is for the in game 50% Doubloon discount.

Jan7discounts.png

Edited by DocWalker
  • Cool 3

[ARGSY]
Members
13,592 posts
8,775 battles
1 minute ago, DocWalker said:

you have less than 24 hours left to acquire Premium Time and Ship Slots at discounted prices.  That is all. 

And as luck would have it, one of the in-game Santa Crate drops (for a finished stage or something) gifted me 300 doubloons. I had been planning to save them up because I already have quite a few slots open, but I can't say that I won't want more down the road.

[WOLFC]
Members
1,813 posts
2 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

And as luck would have it, one of the in-game Santa Crate drops (for a finished stage or something) gifted me 300 doubloons. I had been planning to save them up because I already have quite a few slots open, but I can't say that I won't want more down the road.

Too funny, just got one of those myself ... yep, another 4 slots.

[USCC2]
Members
4,912 posts
2 hours ago, DocWalker said:

:cap_horn:  As the title says, you have less than 24 hours left to acquire Premium Time and Ship Slots at discounted prices.  That is all. 

Jan7discounts.png

Thank you for the notice Doc. :Smile_honoring:

Was already aware and got what I needed, but it is amazing how many will not be aware and be complaining within 24hrs of the offer ending. I hope they catch your post!

• Cool 1

[ALL41]
Members
392 posts
8,948 battles

Thanks for the heads-up.    On a similar note, I can't find a date for when Santa Gifts disappear from the shop.      ???

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Members
7,917 posts

Well, I was going to take a couple days off and then start up more premium time on Wednesday to grind the last part of the PEF directives and the last stage of Nerves of Steel. 

Ugh.

[WOLFC]
Members
1,813 posts
1 hour ago, ThumperD702 said:

Thanks for the heads-up.    On a similar note, I can't find a date for when Santa Gifts disappear from the shop.      ???

I'm thinking it'll be with the release of 0.8.0, Thumper ... which should be about Wed, Jan 23.  I'll keep my eye open for confirmation.

• Cool 1

[A-I-M]
Members
2,091 posts
11,092 battles
2 hours ago, ThumperD702 said:

It's not that big of a deal. No need to bring a date.

• Funny 3

[A-I-M]
Members
2,091 posts
11,092 battles
1 hour ago, sansfaille said:

Now how do I buy 100 slots in one go? 

With a bunch of clicks on the "purchase port slot' option in the game. So, that's about a hundred "goes"...at about two or three click per slot.

Some of the time, when slots are on discount, there will be a corresponding sale in the premium shop for port slots, purchasing a set of ten at a time. Of course, you're purchasing with new money then, and would need to make ten such purchases. And ten micro-transactions to a Cyprus/Russian bank would probably shut down your credit card before you're done.

• Cool 1