You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Spink_Tor

DANGER - wargaming.net biased and infected...

39 comments in this topic

[-DTS-]
[-DTS-]
Members
16 posts
2,556 battles

after losing our clan name to "rule violations" i see there are many others that have the same violations but are not being renamed as we were forced to do...

no drugs or alcohol references.... but there are over a hundred that violate still.

we were the dead time stoners.... as i among others smoke to relieve cancer sickness and more.

but they allow names like "main weed smugglers" and "stoned temple pirates" or "beer and whisky" or "titties and beer" all of which are worse than ours was.

AND AS A RECOVERING ALCOHOLIC THIS IS OFFENSIVE!!!

then after looking to the wargaming wiki, EULA, and terms of service... ALL OF THEM WERE TRYING TO INFECT MY COMPUTER WITH THE "GOOGLEFIX.EXE" VIRUS.

if anyone else reads this before they get infected, affected, or effected by them i hope they stay as far away from this game as possible.

as it punishes the innocent and lets the violators walk free because they spend money. 

Spoiler

420.jpg

Spoiler

beer1.jpg

Spoiler

smoke1.jpg

Spoiler

toke1.jpg

• Cool 3

[WORX]
Members
5,584 posts
15,682 battles

Yikes. Discussing anything about about moderator's decisions is also against forum rules. Try to chill out before digging a bigger hole

INB4LOCK

• Cool 1

[LOIN]
Alpha Tester
582 posts
4,257 battles

Not sure what you meant, but Navalpride is right. If, I were you, I would just let it go because sounds like you're about to dig yourself a bigger hole.

[SYN]
Members
3,518 posts
18,440 battles

420 were forced to change their name as one of their guys posted on here about it recently.

[HYDRO]
Members
3,610 posts
5,131 battles

I think it's an automated system, so of course there will be gap in it.

In WoT I remember a time when there were quite a few Clans using Nazi iconography and mottos; they had gone unnoticed for a couple of years until someone finally brought it to their attention.

[PSV]
Privateers, Supertester
697 posts
5,454 battles

If you think the names break rules, then report it to WG.

The computer infection thing is completely on your end, not WG's. Use Malwarebytes or something along that line to fix it and don't download things from suspicious websites next time.

• Cool 2

[SALVO]
Members
22,114 posts
22,533 battles

Also, WG doesn't physically inspect all clan names and tags for rules violations.  If you have a problem with clan names/tags violating the rules, you need to submit support tickets on them.

[DAKI]
Privateers, Members
8,788 posts
7,767 battles
4 hours ago, MadBonger_DTS1 said:

after losing our clan name to "rule violations" i see there are many others that have the same violations but are not being renamed as we were forced to do...

no drugs or alcohol references.... but there are over a hundred that violate still.

we were the dead time stoners.... as i among others smoke to relieve cancer sickness and more.

but they allow names like "main weed smugglers" and "stoned temple pirates" or "beer and whisky" or "titties and beer" all of which are worse than ours was.

AND AS A RECOVERING ALCOHOLIC THIS IS OFFENSIVE!!!

then after looking to the wargaming wiki, EULA, and terms of service... ALL OF THEM WERE TRYING TO INFECT MY COMPUTER WITH THE "GOOGLEFIX.EXE" VIRUS.

if anyone else reads this before they get infected, affected, or effected by them i hope they stay as far away from this game as possible.

as it punishes the innocent and lets the violators walk free because they spend money. 

You don‘t understand how the system works appearantly. You got renamed because someone reported the clantag to WG, and WG then considered the report to be viable.

If you believe that you need to play Batman now, feel free to file a few dozen report tickets for the clan tags in question, and chances are they‘ll get their name changed as well.

WG has better things to do all day than randomly looking up account and clan names and then checking if they violate the rules. 

[TBW]
Members
8,145 posts
14,884 battles

You could call yourself Girl Scout Cookies, Liberty Haze, Gorilla Glue or many other names. How about, The White Widows. How about The Hell Cats, you know, THC.

• Cool 1

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,186 posts
11,716 battles
8 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

INB4LOCK

ditto lol trying to make captain and need 9 more after this 

:Smile_honoring:

[-DTS-]
[-DTS-]
Members
16 posts
2,556 battles

problem is we have had the dead time stoners clan name for many years on many other systems... with no issue... 

and had it here for almost a year with no issue...

must be some crybaby wanted to get back at us somehow and this was the only way

but to the point of reporting other names in offence ... they say they took care of them as well but they still exist..

so their not doing crap.

and as for the virus... i have security on my system enough to catch the bad stuff... and this is the ONLY website that i have ever gotten this virus pop up

tested it on 3 different computers to make sure... and yes its their site... look up googlefix.exe virus

and its not millennial crap either im a 48 year old man with cancer and have been singled out and discriminated against for some reason...

all these other names are still allowed but mine was so offensive?

wth

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[A-O]
Members
708 posts
7,265 battles

As my Dad used to say, my house - my rules. don't like it, find a different house :-)

• Cool 1

[-DTS-]
[-DTS-]
Members
16 posts
2,556 battles

done did... im out... farwell... and when it happens to you... well...yea....

again this was all just a warning... even the link they sent me here is bad.

The description of your clan in World of Warships violated Clause 10 of the Clan Rules. According to their requirements, the description of your clan has been removed by the Administration.

The following similar violation will lead to the disbandment of the clan.

http://legal.na.wargaming.net/en/game-rules-wows/

and if you click on it it opens to a googlefix virus.

-Members-
1,259 posts
508 battles

As others have mentioned, if you see a name you believe violates our rules please report via the in game system.  While we do not review every single name created, we are obligated to act on those reported to us regardless of their age.

In terms of our website there are no viruses located on it. Your anti-virus may be experiencing a "false positive."

[PSV]
Privateers, Supertester
697 posts
5,454 battles

Clicked the link, have no problem ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Cool 2

[WOLFB]
Members
2,829 posts
5,694 battles

If you are this mad just report all the clans that you think also violate the rules.

• Cool 1

Members
213 posts
4,259 battles
On 1/7/2019 at 3:14 AM, Navalpride33 said:

Yikes. Discussing anything about about moderator's decisions is also against forum rules. Try to chill out before digging a bigger hole

INB4LOCK

I don't think what happened to them is a moderators decision.  I think its from the automated system.   Really has nothing to do with forums.   He just came here to discuss it. 

Members
213 posts
4,259 battles
27 minutes ago, Lonewolfpj said:

If you are this mad just report all the clans that you think also violate the rules.

instead of doing it to all those clans, wouldn't it be easier to just let him keep his clan name?  It's not vulgar, and I guess depending on what state he is in.... it COULD be legal....  

Edited by JackG79
  • Cool 1

Members
213 posts
4,259 battles

Oh, and I had no issues with Viruses....  

So I think you may need to run an antimalware or something on your system.  

It appears something on your end is flagging wargaming as they flagged you. LoL 

[PN]
[PN]
Beta Testers
7,588 posts
18,043 battles

@Radar_X shocking that this has not been locked yet! But then what would I know about such things!

• Cool 1