You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Affirmed

New Clan Recruting: [TRSF] Seeks Players At All Skill Levels

4 comments in this topic

[TRSF]
[TRSF]
Members
9 posts

Hello, Commanders.

I just wanted to let folks know I recently started clan Teamwork Respect Strategy Fun [TRSF], and with it now up an running, we are looking for members.  Please take a look at the attached documents, which include an overview of the clan and our rules.  If after reviewing the documents you think you might be interested in joining, please don't hesitate to reach out to me in the game at "Affirmed" for questions or additional information; a short interview will follow if interested.

Thanks for the consideration,

Affirmed

Commander, TRSF

TRSF Clan Overview.pdf

TRSF Clan Rules.pdf

TRSF 2.png

Edited by Affirmed
  • Bad 1

Beta Testers
112 posts
1,366 battles

A couple of questions:

(1) On weekdays and weekends, what time of day is the clan leadership in-game? If new members are at wildly different times, it isn't possible to have the teamwork stressed in the clan overview.

(2) What specific processes does the guild use to help less-skilled members become more skilled?

• Cool 1

[TRSF]
[TRSF]
Members
9 posts

Thank you for the questions; replies are below:

(1) On weekdays, clan leadership is typically in-game between 6pm and 12am EST.  Weekends would be as membership wishes/can commit to, but will likely be in the evenings.  Clan leadership will always endeavor to be in-game during scheduled clan battle times as dictated by WG.  

Furthermore, clan leadership has access to the Discord server at all times (connected via mobile device) and can be reached that way, outside of working hours, 8-5pm EST.

(2)  As for assisting newer players learn the game to improve their play, division play is the primary mechanism.  During these times, newer players will division with more experienced players/clan leaders, while connected to voice chat in Discord, which will allow for sharing tactics and game mechanics, followed by battle debriefing.

We also intend to use practice rooms, where we will battle ourselves, therefore being able to control what is going on.

Lastly, there is a "library" on our discord server where we have WW2 naval documents on battle tactics and strategy.  This would be personal reading that provides insights on numerous battle tactics and philosophies.

Please know that the clan is very new with very few members at this time, which means that clan leadership is willing to work with the consensus for maximum participation, and will likely change as membership grows.

Hope that helps,

Affirmed

[TRSF]
Members
39 posts

Hello Affirmed. You will see my application request in game. I can be found on Tuesday, Thursday, and Fridays in the evening, and on and off throughout on the weekend as time permits. I do not play as much as I used to and intentionally limit myself to three to four battles a day. I do not have a problem earning 6 crates per week. I see that your guild is still short of its member cap; if you'd like a member to flesh out numbers and contribute in a small but consistent manner until you flesh out your ranks, I'm your guy.