Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Fletcher7_1944

Best 5 pack of Santa crates EVER.

6 comments in this topic

[WOLF9]
Members
3,639 posts

I'm certain that I'll never repeat this stroke of luck again.

I grabbed a 5 pack of the biggest containers today, hoping to stock up on special flags- and ended up winning not one, not two, but THREE ships!!!

Musashi

Roma

Le Terrible.  As Aigle proved to be a pleasant surprise, I'm hopeful that this one will click, too.  I seem to get along with the red headed step children others despise, so...

• Cool 4

[ALL41]
Members
171 posts
5,696 battles

What a haul!     Fantastic.

Le Terrible is different...but can be fun in its own way.       You'll be running away often in that bote.    :cap_haloween:

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
3,535 posts
14,021 battles

Congrats on that haul! That's also 600 steel once you knock the snowflakes off.

[WOLF9]
Members
3,639 posts

The most I'd ever gotten before was 1 ship per bundle.  Most didn't have any- but my doubloon, coal, and signal stocks all benefitted greatly, lol.

I'm still missing Massachusetts, though- and I have the steel mission requiring it, lol.

Still jazzed about pulling Gascogne out of a box, though- that ship is in my play as often as possible fleet!

[-K-]
Members
5,881 posts
10,014 battles
3 hours ago, Fletcher7_1944 said:

The most I'd ever gotten before was 1 ship per bundle.  Most didn't have any- but my doubloon, coal, and signal stocks all benefitted greatly, lol.

I'm still missing Massachusetts, though- and I have the steel mission requiring it, lol.

Still jazzed about pulling Gascogne out of a box, though- that ship is in my play as often as possible fleet!

I might buy a few more in hopes of getting Gascogne.  I need something higher-tiered than Dunkerque or De Grasse to help earn credits for the French 4mil credit P.E.F. directive.

Plus, I really enjoy Republique, so I know Gascogne is a similar playstyle.

Sign in to follow this