Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Steel_Castles

Ship Inventory

5 comments in this topic

[USCPO]
[USCPO]
Members
75 posts

This probably has a simple answer and I'll feel stupid, but here goes....

Is there any way to get an inventory of all your ships, what options they have, what upgrades they have, etc.. ?

Here's my delima.  I purchsed several upgrades from the arsenal with coal.  One of them was the speed boost extender.

Now, I would like to use it on the ship I'm practicing in for ranked but.......  I lost it :cap_win:  I have forgotten what ship I currently have it enabled on and, like many, I'm well over 100 ships at this point.

Is there any way I can find out what ship I have it enabled on so I can disable it and use it on the current ship?

What would really help is if in the upgrades section of arsenal it would, under each upgrade, list the ships currently supplied with it.

Along the same lines is there any sort of external app for cataloging ships and equipment?

Edited by Steel_Castles
  • Cool 1

[A-O]
Members
707 posts
7,240 battles

That's an interesting question. I'd like to know as well if there is a solution!

[WOLF9]
Members
4,029 posts

That would be nice.  I'd also like to see a better way to see all my captains and how many points they have etc.   The current way- the box with the 2 tabs for reserve and other ships- is clunky, and additionally the scroll bar is too close to the captains- so when you lmb on the bar to move it up or down, you click on a commander instead.

To be totally honest, they need to make it so we can scroll through stuff using a mouse or the arrow keys on our keyboards.   It's irritating having to lmb the scroll bars and move them manually.  Often they get lost in the background as well.

I have 188 ships in port, and a lot of reserve captains, so all of these quality of life improvements would be greatly appreciated!

• Cool 1

[USCPO]
[USCPO]
Members
75 posts
9 hours ago, Fletcher7_1944 said:

That would be nice.  I'd also like to see a better way to see all my captains and how many points they have etc.   The current way- the box with the 2 tabs for reserve and other ships- is clunky, and additionally the scroll bar is too close to the captains- so when you lmb on the bar to move it up or down, you click on a commander instead.

To be totally honest, they need to make it so we can scroll through stuff using a mouse or the arrow keys on our keyboards.   It's irritating having to lmb the scroll bars and move them manually.  Often they get lost in the background as well.

I have 188 ships in port, and a lot of reserve captains, so all of these quality of life improvements would be greatly appreciated!

Yep.  Good points as well.

Also, captains with special skills should be noted as such in the list instead of having to open them to find out.  I can't remember their damned names, except for John Doe, and I remember that one because he's an imposter that kidnapped Steven Seagal and took his place.

Edited by Steel_Castles
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[RO-I]
Members
360 posts
On 1/6/2019 at 7:18 AM, Steel_Castles said:

Yep.  Good points as well.

Also, captains with special skills should be noted as such in the list instead of having to open them to find out.  I can't remember their damned names, except for John Doe, and I remember that one because he's an imposter that kidnapped Steven Seagal and took his place.

Some useless harpy chicks are try to destroy the world and install womanhood in its place. Wargaming.net 'Failed' to support a special man with Russian birthrights. Its sicking to ruin people (men) with a few false, unsupported words and accusation and the world supports these garbage? Bring Steven character back now! Grow a 'pair' wargaming.net.

Sign in to follow this