You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Gear_Jamer

elite commander xp

14 comments in this topic

[SWL]
[SWL]
Members
106 posts
3,762 battles

I know this is dumb question but how do i get more elite commander xp.

[PVE]
Members
13,849 posts
8,900 battles
1 minute ago, Gear_Jamer said:

I know this is dumb question but how do i get more elite commander xp.

Once you have a Cmdr to 19pts, all Cmdr XP earned will be Elite Cmdr XP. Some events reward ECXP, like the Halloween event and RN Directives. You can also get ECXP from the Daily Chains. Scroll to the bottom of the article below. Jan 9th is the next day for ECXP.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/deals/january-missions-2019/

[CUTE]
Members
2,240 posts
9,803 battles

The easiest way is play a ship with high xp earnings with a 19pt captain. All commander xo earned on 19pt captains become elite commander xp.

One way is taking the first win bonuses on a ship. For example: whenever there’s a 200% daily win bonus I could take my 19pt Zao captain for ~15k elite commander xp on a win. Turn around and do that again on my Atago, then turn around and do that again on my Takao. If I could be bothered I could also do that  again with my 4 Myokos, but at that point it’s just excessive.

In addition, other helpful ways to maximize economy include acquiring premium time (it costs money, I know, but money is less valuable than my time). Another way is by always taking advantage of free signal flags, which is why I always try to do all the missions/campaigns with flags, and why I always try to make it to Rank 1 in the ranked seasons.

[SWL]
[SWL]
Members
106 posts
3,762 battles

okay well somehow i got 52,469 and i don't have or ever had a 19 point capt

[1STBG]
Members
1,245 posts
5,228 battles
Just now, Gear_Jamer said:

The events like space battles and halloween battles come with 19 point captains, which gives you elite cmdr xp. 

[BLHK]
Members
555 posts
3,685 battles
1 minute ago, DouglasMacAwful said:

The events like space battles and halloween battles come with 19 point captains, which gives you elite cmdr xp. 

Some of the dailies have been handing it out at various times as well. 

[PVE]
Members
13,849 posts
8,900 battles
8 minutes ago, Gear_Jamer said:

6 minutes ago, DouglasMacAwful said:

Every Halloween Cmdr was a 19pt Cmdr, so every time you played a Halloween battle, you got ECXP. Same for the April Fools Space Battles.

5 minutes ago, MG1962 said:

Some of the dailies have been handing it out at various times as well. 

Yep, from the article above, Jan 9th, 14th, 19th, 24th, 28th and 29th, you can get up to 4,000 ECXP from completing stage 3 of the two Daily Chain missions.

• Cool 1

[DETN8]
Members
44 posts
17,770 battles

Short answer is to get a bunch, after my first one I piled on the signals/camo's and started to save it up.  Once I had a bunch I leveled up another commander.... rinse and repeat, gotta have 60+ 19pt'ers now..... almost every ship I play regularly has one.... it adds up quickly if you play enough and have the camo/signals.  Used several million elite capt xp a few weeks ago.... already back to 3m and I've been using a bit here and there to retrain capts and play with different builds.

[A_51]
Members
728 posts
15,938 battles
50 minutes ago, DouglasMacAwful said:

I've managed to accumulate over 1 million in elite commander experience this way.  I use it to retrain captains when I move them to a new ship.

[SWL]
[SWL]
Members
106 posts
3,762 battles

well haha this is something i found out watching videos like i said i never had 19 point capt so was wondering how i got elite commander xp points and how to claim more good info thanks i guess i got to grind and grind and grind.

[CAST]
Members
1,444 posts
7,924 battles

Elite commander XP is the commander  equivalent to elite ship XP  on a fully researched ship.   If you have a 19pt captain, then all commander XP gained is elite XP, so it really adds up fast on 19 point captains.

Edited by Murcc

[SWL]
[SWL]
Members
106 posts
3,762 battles

so i got awhile before i can start getting that because i have no 19pt captian

[1STBG]
Members
1,245 posts
5,228 battles
41 minutes ago, Murcc said:

Elite commander XP is gained at a rate of 5% of all commander XP gained.  

This is not true. You don't earn any elite cmdr xp unless you have a 19 point commander. 

[CAST]
Members
1,444 posts
7,924 battles
9 minutes ago, DouglasMacAwful said:

This is not true. You don't earn any elite cmdr xp unless you have a 19 point commander. 

Yeah, I was thinking of the FreeXP that could be used in place of captain XP.  I'm tired and apparently had 1 too many hot toddys.  LOL.  Thanks for correcting me.