You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Commadore_Crunch

WOWS should be sued for POS Prinz Eitel Friedrich

99 comments in this topic

Members
39 posts
5,576 battles

This ship is pure garbage for the Money your forced to pay if you want to complete the missions to obtain  Steel of which some of them require you use this JUNK!.

I have nearly 100 ships but this is by far the worst play experience of any ship I have in port!. Guns that cant pen any BB unless your close in  but you do not

even have the armor to DO THAT! , low rate of fire for a small caliber gun in which you only have 8  of them. Don't tell me its a "cruiser" killer , there are dozens of those 

far better even at tier V. All tier V BBs can out gun this piece of pure garbage and forget it if your stuck against tier VIII ships this ship is worthless.

And sorry there is no Battle Cruiser class in the game for you purists. The MM does not acknowledge that when making up teams!.

I have played more then enough games in this to see we have been scammed with this bad design of a ship.

• Cool 6
  • Funny 9
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 20
  • Angry 3

[CUTE]
Members
2,220 posts
9,781 battles

I don’t agree with ‘there aren’t any bad ships, just bad captains’.

Sometimes both are bad.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 7
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 2

[JSOC]
Members
32 posts
9,271 battles
1 minute ago, RagingxMarmoset said:

Why is it that when someone doesn't like a thing that they bought, it's suddenly a scam?

Typical buyers remorse. In other words the usual. Meanwhile I seem to use it right. Sure it was a loss but I sure carried the team in it.

1237463752_EitelFriedrich1.thumb.jpg.bcd05f06b51b2b5df77c20eeaf3eb246.jpg

• Cool 5
  • Boring 1

[-GDP-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,694 posts
1,251 battles

The ship sucks, hope they can buff it in the future. 

• Cool 2

[WOLF6]
Members
810 posts
6,969 battles

I love the assumption that we were forced to buy it to get a completely unnecessary in-game currency.  Hahaha.

JenniferLawrenceOK.gif

[-GDP-]
2,694 posts
1,251 battles

I actually wonder how they test the ship, since everyone can get it for free with the event. 

[SYN]
Members
15,016 posts
11,516 battles

4806281-in+b4+lock.gif

• Funny 3
  • Boring 1

Members
83 posts
4,213 battles

I saw someone get a kracken today in one, so its not useless. Maybe its just you?

• Bad 3

[SOV]
Members
1,723 posts

Its not that bad of a ship. You want all prem to be cheat code stailgrad or Belfast. 

If you had bought Katori you might have a case lol

• Cool 1

[-GDP-]
2,694 posts
1,251 battles

Well everyone is getting it after the event so....

Members
39 posts
5,576 battles
21 minutes ago, cpappa said:

Typical buyers remorse. In other words the usual. Meanwhile I seem to use it right. Sure it was a loss but I sure carried the team in it.

1237463752_EitelFriedrich1.thumb.jpg.bcd05f06b51b2b5df77c20eeaf3eb246.jpg

Wonderful you had ONE good game in it, now post the next 10 games in the PEF?

• Cool 1

[RLGN]
Members
9,611 posts
19,084 battles
12 minutes ago, jags_domain said:

Its not that bad of a ship. You want all prem to be cheat code stailgrad or Belfast. 

If you had bought Katori you might have a case lol

Wouldn’t know about the first part; I try a ship out, and if I suck in it, off it goes to my digital Suisun Bay, (Belfast, Saipan, Cleveland (both.))

Personally think Katori is a riot.

20 minutes ago, cpappa said:

Only time I’ve seen them do badly is when driven by bots in Co-op.

2 minutes ago, DrHolmes52 said:

Sued because of a bad premium?  The Krasny Krym would have bankrupted WG.

Personally think The Donut is also a blast. Maybe my wr isn’t so great; but for pure levels of pewpew it’s a star player.

[WOLF2]
Members
1,205 posts
8,352 battles

I'm not overly pleased with the ship, but at T6, it's similar to my others.   Been playing PEF in Ranked sprint, and it's not too terrible.

I made the early purchase (the big package with doubloons, missions, and ships).    While the ship itself has been meh (which I think is what LWM rated it as), I did enjoy getting through the campaigns and missions.   The doubloons got me a year's worth of premium, and I get some doubloons back when I win the PEF.    The missions got me the steel for either Flint or Black (still thinking on that one), and enough coal to get Salem (still thinking on that one).    So, while the ship isn't going to be one of my favorites, the return on the purchase has been a-ok

• Cool 2

[WOLF2]
Members
273 posts
5,650 battles

Lol

533358090_2018-12-3108_18_38-WorldofWarships.png

***Edit***

IMO it does need a rate of fire buff and turret rotation buff to be perfect but it's a fun ship

Edited by LCPL4ever

[HINON]
Members
10,331 posts

Tries to go toe to toe with bbs? User error. Blast cruisers and roast stuff with secondaries and laugh at planes as they fall from the skies dropping credits and xp.

• Cool 2

[WOLF5]
Members
1,828 posts
2,524 battles

Yeah, you knew exactly what you were getting when you bought it. No one is forcing you to get that steel. You'd be laughed out of court trying to sue.

Second, while some may think it's terrible, some also think it's great. The CCs were very divided, some hated it (Zoup said it was the worst premium ever), others really liked it. So terrible is in no way objective.

Finally, you know you can get it for free right? Everyone would have been rightfully mad if they had to pay for Katori, but WG gave it to us for free (forget why), and it can be fun to derp around in occasionally. Point is, kind of hard to be mad over a free ship. If you paid for it, well, who's fault is that?

[CHMC]
Members
334 posts
8,430 battles

I've been getting more dev strikes with this ship than any other ship. Deleted a Perth yesterday at the start of the game. Think of it like a hybrid Scharnhorst/Bismark at T6. It has very particular guns like the Scharnhorst and the best secondaries south of T8 like the Bismark. This ship has a higher skill floor than most ships you cant just "lol fire AP at every target's citadel on cooldown from range". Use the right ammo on the right targets, aim for the right spots, and know how to use your secondaries.

It could use a small buff to it's gun characteristics and turret traverse but it's performing fairly close to my other T6 BBs. It really isn't that bad..

Just had this game:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Edited by Troa_Barton

Members
39 posts
5,576 battles
1 hour ago, Gavroche_ said:

I don’t agree with ‘there aren’t any bad ships, just bad captains’.

Sometimes both are bad.

Six months from now when the ship cannot be obtained for Free and they resell it, would you recommend the PEF to a new player over the Warspite, Mutsu, WV 41, Dunkurk, Arizona? would you tell them that PEF offers a better value over any of those ships  IF THEY COULD ONLY PURCHASE one of them??  

Members
23 posts
2,952 battles

I actually rather like the PEF, and according to wows-numbers it's my best T6 BB in randoms. Granted the battle count for most of my T6 BBs is not huge. But I feel good in the PEF and it gave me a Kraken. 

To be fair I also prefer the FDG over the Missouri, so what do I know.

T6BBs.thumb.png.d4e4c3a91126a471b181b74826678cdc.png

[WORX]
Members
2,777 posts
14,158 battles

oh wow a BB driver complaining he is not god at tier 6 like he is at tier 10. Thank god we still have a "balance" dept @WOWS

• Bad 1