Thunder_GP

Amazon Pay? Update/Complain

8 comments in this topic

[HATE]
[HATE]
Members
120 posts
10,943 battles

OK... Its been around 5-6 Weeks and this is now becoming absurd...

Now Amazon pay was removed as an option, and it has been longer than 2 weeks with any update.

I received a fair bit of gift money that I was going to use to purchase some boxes and or the most expensive bundle for the P.E.F. and the Steel monster's campaign... 

And this issue still persists... 

Like other people I cannot buy anything anymore on the premium shop. I have used Amazon pay. I have used PaySafe. (Now as of 12/31/18 PaySafe doesn't use Subway gift cards anymore.) Now I tried ffs to use PayPal for my purchase... Linking my debit card and my checking account to PayPal and confirming them AND I STILL CANNOT PAY FOR ANYTHING ON THE PREMIUM SHOP... 

The special bundles DO NOT OFFER an alternate method of payment. I WANT THEM. I WANT TO PAY FOR THEM. And this issue has gone on for months without an update...

Will WG or any of their fine representatives give me a solution. @Radar_X @Gneisenau013 @Femennenly 

... I do politely ask to not receive a "just use another option of payment" because there is no option left... Can i get a confirmation on a successful way i can pay for items on the premium shop. I can purchase other items with PaySafe cards, but not the bundles I want.

And to the community, please offer me a solution, and preferably one that doesn't involve getting a real credit card...

• Cool 2

[-PVE-]
Members
128 posts
9,783 battles

I agree with you but feel that WG is trying to save money by removing Amazon pay. I know that the Massachusetts Black would be in my port today if Amazon had been an option. 

[WGA]
Administrator, Retired Community Contributors
546 posts
13,086 battles

Heyo Captains.

We’re very sorry that so far we have been unable to reinstate Amazon Pay as a payment option.

Please understand that it’s current removal was not a decision that Wargaming made. This is a matter between the payment processing company we use and Amazon, completely external to us.

We are currently still looking for ways to reinstate this payment type without disruption to other payment types.

Fem,

Members
2,254 posts

IMO I think it's because Amazon give refunds easy and WG doesn't like that so they ban peoples accounts. So Amazon heard complaints and removed them from their payment service.

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[WOLF7]
Members
11,038 posts
37 minutes ago, Femennenly said:

Heyo Captains.

We’re very sorry that so far we have been unable to reinstate Amazon Pay as a payment option.

Please understand that it’s current removal was not a decision that Wargaming made. This is a matter between the payment processing company we use and Amazon, completely external to us.

We are currently still looking for ways to reinstate this payment type without disruption to other payment types.

Fem,

Here's an idea, find a better processing company than Paymentwall.....:cap_tea:

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

Members
1 post
453 battles

The problem I am having is that my debit cards or prepaid cards won’t work cause wargaming is outside the USA. At least run the billing through a US bank so the processing can occur with an issue.

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
4,288 posts
14,129 battles

Bitcoin....Bitcoin, I say!  Well, Bitcoin cash, as they say.  Works everywhere.

Seems the macro level payments of games like WOWS is the perfect platform.

• Bad 1

[GOMO]
Members
38 posts
7,629 battles
On 1/20/2019 at 10:43 AM, Springerkc said:

The problem I am having is that my debit cards or prepaid cards won’t work cause wargaming is outside the USA. At least run the billing through a US bank so the processing can occur with an issue.

Exactly! I have the same issue and was using Amazon Pay as a way around it. You can contact your bank and have the block removed, not sure if they`ll cover any theft if you do it though.

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this