You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
papasan

WoW Premium doubloons

8 comments in this topic

[BLKHS]
Members
2 posts
5,514 battles

Question? If I buy the WoW premium time now do I get the doubloons for all the wargaming premium time I currently have? Or does this bonus of getting doubloons when getting\receiving WoW premium time overlapping wargaming premium time only kick in after the 0.7.12 update?

[TBW]
Members
7,091 posts
13,027 battles
10 minutes ago, papasan said:

Question? If I buy the WoW premium time now do I get the doubloons for all the wargaming premium time I currently have? Or does this bonus of getting doubloons when getting\receiving WoW premium time overlapping wargaming premium time only kick in after the 0.7.12 update?

No it just adds to your time and the overlap already happened. go to profile and point at the premium days.

shot-19_01.05_13_00.38-0647.thumb.jpg.262e4c8700a60701838b99c63c12c1b2.jpg

Edited by Sovereigndawg
  • Cool 1

[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
4,506 posts
14,483 battles

@papasan you get a rebate of 25 doubloons for each day of overlap of Wargaming Premium time and WoWs Premium time. If you have or buy 3 days of Wargaming premium time and then buy 3 days of WoWs premium time you would receive a 75 doubloon rebate.

[TBW]
Members
7,091 posts
13,027 battles
2 minutes ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

@papasan you get a rebate of 25 doubloons for each day of overlap of Wargaming Premium time and WoWs Premium time. If you have or buy 3 days of Wargaming premium time and then buy 3 days of WoWs premium time you would receive a 75 doubloon rebate.

This is news to me sorry for false info.

[WOLFC]
Members
812 posts
7,604 battles

Don't forget, you already got matching Warships premium time for ALL your existing Wargaming premium time at the time of the last update.  None of that counts.

The way I understand it is ... ONLY new WOWS time that exceeds existing NEW Wargaming time will get the rebate.  Yeah, it's confusing. 

Search for the topic, Kiz did a whole write up on it.

Edit: @CAPTMUDDXX pretty much nailed it above.

Edited by DocWalker

[BLKHS]
Members
2 posts
5,514 battles

Thank you very much for the quick responses. you guys are awesome. I get it now. Again thx.

[LOU1]
Members
3,455 posts
9,239 battles

Some of us that play WOT got quite a bit of WG Premium time (after the patch match) that will be overlapped if we buy more WOWS Premium Time.  In my case, I will get reimbursed 1,825D for 73 days if when I buy the discounted 12 months of WOWS Premium..

You get reimbursed for WOWS premium time you buy that overlaps WG Premium Time.

Edited by ExploratorOne

[PVE]
Members
13,807 posts
8,895 battles

I sense a disturbance in the forum... 

:Smile_teethhappy:

Here is the full write up. Basically, you only get doubloons when Wows premium time overlaps with existing WG premium time. This only matters if you play WoT and/or WoWP. If you just play WoWs, then buy WoWs premium time and doubloons separately as you will get more doubloons.

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/176798-psa-wows-premium-time-rules-and-stuff/