Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
FlakKnight

Camo event battle type?

7 comments in this topic

[-S-R-]
Beta Testers
531 posts
3,115 battles

" Player must fight 20 battles in any ship with any of the following holiday camouflage: "

What type of battles?  Do ranked, cb, co-op, everything count?  Or just randoms?

[TBW]
Members
7,093 posts
13,050 battles
11 minutes ago, FlakKnight said:

" Player must fight 20 battles in any ship with any of the following holiday camouflage: "

What type of battles?  Do ranked, cb, co-op, everything count?  Or just randoms?

Any.

[PVE]
Members
7,528 posts
13,037 battles
11 minutes ago, FlakKnight said:

Was posted somewhere already - any battle type. But note training room does not count.

[ALL41]
Members
171 posts
5,696 battles

I've noticed there's nothing in-game that tells me how many games I've played, or how close I am to completing the camo event.   ?

[PVE]
Members
7,528 posts
13,037 battles
14 minutes ago, ThumperD702 said:

I've noticed there's nothing in-game that tells me how many games I've played, or how close I am to completing the camo event.   ?

You have to self track. All you can do is click participate and look for the 1 camo you get that shows you are participating, play your 20 games and keep track (I took screenshots showing I am participating, my game count at the start, and game count once 20 was done that shows the date/time on my desktop), and then wait for the 11th to see if you get the stuff. If not contact support and file a ticket with your proof.

Sign in to follow this