You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Dr_Wigglespank

Snowflake missions end date?

10 comments in this topic

[WOLF9]
Beta Testers
792 posts
1,811 battles

I've been away from WoWS for a bit and came back to find this Snowflake mission. I've been knocking them off the last two days as time allows, but I have 50+ ships to grind through, so I'd like to know just how much time I have left.

I assume it ends with the next update. Anyone know when that will drop?

[RLGN]
Members
11,499 posts
20,433 battles

8.0? A couple of weeks?

In any case, if you’re pressed for time and aren’t already doing so; burn through the missions in Co-op.

Easy-peasy wins if you know better than to underestimate the bots, get each battle done in half-ish as much time.

[WOLF9]
Beta Testers
792 posts
1,811 battles

Thanks guys. I didn't think to hover over the actual snowflake.

I feel like an idiot for thinking that info would be in the article explaining the event, or even the missions list.

• Funny 1

-Members-
1,259 posts
508 battles

You'll have until the next update to complete this.  We do have a placeholder date in there which should provide you with a ballpark but should the update be delayed we'll let everyone know. 

• Angry 3

[PVE]
Members
16,220 posts
10,762 battles

For the other things going on for this update.

• Cool 1

[TBW]
Members
8,143 posts
14,884 battles
58 minutes ago, Dr_Wigglespank said:

I've been away from WoWS for a bit and came back to find this Snowflake mission. I've been knocking them off the last two days as time allows, but I have 50+ ships to grind through, so I'd like to know just how much time I have left.

I assume it ends with the next update. Anyone know when that will drop?

Point at a snowflake and it will tell you all.

[PVE]
Members
3,509 posts
21,653 battles
6 hours ago, Radar_X said:

You'll have until the next update to complete this.  We do have a placeholder date in there which should provide you with a ballpark but should the update be delayed we'll let everyone know. 

That's openminded & considerate of you...haven't seen an update "delayed" before but due to the many complaints (not from me...I'm pretty much neutral on the whole issue) about the CV rework that you're leaving the option open to possibly "tweak things" if necessary before release.

[TFK]
[TFK]
Alpha Tester
1,335 posts
16,231 battles

OP the best way to crank them (rewards) out is to go Co-op for the Snowflakes. It will save you time.

• Cool 1