You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
__Dave

New Year's Dress-Up Promotion working?

7 comments in this topic

[NSC]
Members
181 posts
7,536 battles

Hi All..

I enabled participate through the website and it says that I am participating, but I cannot see anywhere how many camos I've used towards the event.  Anyone else having this issue?  I'm presuming they would have something in game and I've checked the challenges, combat missions and personal assignments to no avail....

Thanks,

[WOLF3]
Members
1,622 posts
6,237 battles

Same issue here.  Who the heck knows if it's working or not.

Give us a shout out here, WG.

[WOLFC]
Members
1,759 posts

Unfortunately there's no way to tell ... as it's not a personal mission.  You did get a camouflage to verify your entry (if you counted how many you had prior to entry); but you have to keep track of the number of times you did a mission with one of the correct camouflages yourself.  And to top it off, you won't get the reward until after the end of the event.  Ya gotta wonder who dreams these up ... almost sound like a government idea. :Smile_hiding:

Edit: To top it off I just looked at the news article again and the Opt-In option is ACTIVE again.  WFT?

Edit 2: False Alarm ... wasn't logged into account; Opt-In no longer active.

Edited by DocWalker
  • Funny 1

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,326 posts
22,710 battles
1 hour ago, __Dave said:

Hi All..

I enabled participate through the website and it says that I am participating, but I cannot see anywhere how many camos I've used towards the event.  Anyone else having this issue?  I'm presuming they would have something in game and I've checked the challenges, combat missions and personal assignments to no avail....

Thanks,

You should have gotten one of the 2019 New Year camo as confirmation.

After that, there is NO mission tab to check what camos you already used.

I started with the special camos first from top down and kept tracked after this how many of the type 5 I used up.

[5D]
Members
2,916 posts
18,006 battles

Kind of silly that they have you opt into something and don't provide a way to track progress.

• Cool 1

[WOLFG]
Members
6,221 posts
4,084 battles
6 hours ago, Erebthoron said:

You should have gotten one of the 2019 New Year camo as confirmation.

After that, there is NO mission tab to check what camos you already used.

I started with the special camos first from top down and kept tracked after this how many of the type 5 I used up.

In addition, I have dropped all my replays for the past two days in to a dedicated folder called camos (including the one I forgot to put a camo on).