You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Submarine_M1

Any other Let’s Battle Tour events for 2019?

12 comments in this topic

[-DZ-]
Members
646 posts
29,313 battles

I am wondering if there is any more events for the Let’s Battle Tour, and if there's any planned for Ohio,  as well as the costs to be there,  prizes, and other info. I sadly missed the last event for Ohio,  cuz (as a special needs male) simply unable to be there without any caretakers,  and was hoping to be in there next time it is in north-eastern Ohio.....

til next time, good luck and fair seas 

• Cool 1

[CUTE]
[CUTE]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
1,874 posts
10,116 battles

when I was at the Anaheim event the WG staff said they would like to do different place then they have been before since people asked about doing the Midway again. Your best bet is trying to talk them into having a event at or near HMCS Haida.

• Cool 1

[-DZ-]
Members
646 posts
29,313 battles
11 minutes ago, Shigure_DD said:

when I was at the Anaheim event the WG staff said they would like to do different place then they have been before since people asked about doing the Midway again. Your best bet is trying to talk them into having a event at or near HMCS Haida.

I understand ....I was hoping that they could hold the event in or near the uss Cod 

Edited by Submarine_M1

[SYN]
Members
15,367 posts
12,506 battles

If you can come to Haida, I'll go.

• Cool 1

[WGA]
Administrator
1,693 posts
14,135 battles

Heyo Captains!

We definitely have some plans in the works for more events in 2019!

Where and when? Keep an eye on the Portal and the News and Announcements Section for more details closer to their announcements!

Fem, 

• Cool 2

[WOLFX]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,006 posts
2,814 battles

I'm very much hoping for something near Orlando. 

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
2,748 posts
10,929 battles

I would love to go to the event at USS Texas. Being in the south would be a easily accessible event. I don't think I will get to go though. Hope it's a big success! 

Maybe a possible future one at the USS Alabama park in Mobile, AL? That would be awesome!

Added bonus just a hour'ish away Gulf Shores and Orange Beach. PLENTY of good fishing spots!

[-DZ-]
Members
646 posts
29,313 battles
1 hour ago, Femennenly said:

Heyo Captains!

Where and when? Keep an eye on the Portal and the News and Announcements Section for more details closer to their announcements!

Fem, 

Ty for the information 

[SOV]
Members
2,931 posts
3 hours ago, Femennenly said:

Heyo Captains!

Fem, 

What about the D-Day event you were at a few years ago in Western PA? Do it again!

[BUNNY]
[BUNNY]
Members
1,974 posts
10,944 battles

Here's hoping the USS Olympia and the Seaport Museum will get an event one of these days. Heck, considering that the USS New Jersey is right across the river, there could be a two in one event if WG went through a few extra hoops.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
364 posts
5,348 battles
3 hours ago, Kingfishercritic said:

Here's hoping the USS Olympia and the Seaport Museum will get an event one of these days. Heck, considering that the USS New Jersey is right across the river, there could be a two in one event if WG went through a few extra hoops.

I second this as a Jersey citizen, I loved the event at Intripid and would be thrilled to make another one I had to miss the the 2017 series as it was when my first child was due any day (I guess that is more important but.....)