Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Eugenie_101

Does anyone use the Khaba legendary mod?

5 comments in this topic

[DANKY]
Members
728 posts
2,066 battles

Since we’re talking Khabs today, could anyone comment on their experience with the range mod? I’ve seen plenty of comments about it but so far I haven’t read a single hands-on review. Have you tried it? I have held off on mounting it myself since I feel like I die to enough torps already.  

[PVE]
Members
16,151 posts
10,707 battles

I don't have the Khab, I'm still on Kiev, but here is the Math for the Unique Upgrade and the other upgrades in slot 5 so you can make comparisons.

[HYDRO]
Members
3,608 posts
5,131 battles

Based on what some CCs say the sacrifice of the Steering Gears mod doesn't make up for it. There are videos by Flambass and Flamu on the matter.

Edited by warheart1992

[DANKY]
Members
728 posts
2,066 battles
26 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

Based on what some CCs say the sacrifice of the Steering Gears mod doesn't make up for it. There are videos by Flambass and Flamu on the matter.

Those CC videos talk about the mod, they don’t review any actual experience with it. Other CCs have weighed in as well without having used it at all. As far as I can tell no one ever has. 

Edited by Eugenie_101

[SYN]
Members
15,367 posts
12,506 battles
1 minute ago, Eugenie_101 said:

Those CC videos talk about the mod, they don’t review any actual experience with it. Other CCs have weighed in as well without having used it at all. As far as I can tell no one ever has. 

The CCs got early access to the mods and they were trying them out.

Sign in to follow this