Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
LubzinNJ

Collection Duplicates.....are they worth anything once the collection is complete?

7 comments in this topic

[SDIWO]
Members
1,186 posts
6,083 battles

.....and if not....why not? All these dupes I have of anniversary box rewards....can't they at least be converted into credits? I'm staring at all these dupes and they seem worthless.

[SDIWO]
Members
1,186 posts
6,083 battles
1 minute ago, missile742 said:

15k credits each

Oh really? Are they automatically converted once a collection is complete? Cause I am looking at my collections now and I could have sworn I saw dupes in collections just a few weeks ago but now all my completed ones have zero dupes.

[SOUS]
[SOUS]
Members
66 posts
3,159 battles

It sells off any extras immediately on completing a collection and will then sell any future duplicates for that collection as they arrive. 

• Cool 2

[WOLFA]
Members
675 posts
4,919 battles

What they should do is let you use 10 dupes for another collection instead of giving you credits.

[SDIWO]
Members
1,186 posts
6,083 battles
Just now, CorradoG60 said:

What they should do is let you use 10 dupes for another collection instead of giving you credits.

This would be nice. I can coal myself to completing the Dunkirk. The 2nd year anniversary I never completed and never will now.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
398 posts
7,505 battles
2 hours ago, LubzinNJ said:

Oh really? Are they automatically converted once a collection is complete? . . .

yes

Sign in to follow this