You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Gum_wars

Low Stress Gaming of North America (LSGNA)

8 comments in this topic

[LSGNA]
Members
96 posts
1,227 battles

Greetings all and happy new year. If you've been looking for a clan that isn't asking for WoWS to be your second job, look no further. I started this clan with the idea that gaming is a recreation and shouldn't be something to obsess over, stress out about, or feel obligated to do.  I have work outside this game and want to enjoy it, as a game.   For the members here that have families, have jobs, school, or other commitments that require your time, this is the clan for you.  The objective of this outfit is to allow players to enjoy the benefits of clan membership without having to worry about oil quotas or mandatory attendance.  

Presently, the clan is offering 5% discounts to post service costs and research for ships tier 1 through 5 for membership.

Anyone applying can expect admission until all available slots are filled.

Terms of membership are that you play honorably along with the obvious no bigotry, racist comments, or other such nonsense.  In the future, there may be a need for members to RSVP for clan battles and training.  No point in having a clan if everyone is out there solo.

I will be available for chat/discord/discussions usually every morning between 7AM and 10AM.  When we have the members for clan battles, we will look for slots on Mondays.  Once our membership is more flush, we will have options for the balance of the week.  

I have a discord channel setup for our clan and will forward any and all details concerning membership once you've joined.

Edited by Gum_wars
Additional content, edits

[LSGNA]
Members
96 posts
1,227 battles

Tuesday thru Friday will be around 8 AM till almost ten AM PST. Saturdays thru Monday will vary.  If we have players with unusual schedules, I'll shift things around so we get some team action. I'd expect our normal clan battles to be on Sundays and Mondays. 

[LSGNA]
Members
96 posts
1,227 battles

No worries GP.  I'm more than happy to try and accommodate but if your schedule is too far out from mine, I do appreciate your candor.  If your work shifts change please look me up again.

Members
3 posts
478 battles

I recently rejoined wows after a long leave of absence and decided to start from scratch so hence the new account. Due to a disability I can't be writing and playing so therefore coms are an absolute necessity. I know the clan is considered "low stress" but if people just login to play solo or have to be begged to be on coms I wouldn't be interested.

[LSGNA]
Members
96 posts
1,227 battles

RP, thanks for the interest.  What I mean by low stress comes mostly from my experience as a clan member.  The clans I've been in have all pushed membership hard to collect resources.  As a dad and full-time employee at a railroad, I don't have the time to commit more than an hour or two every other day, which resulted in me getting booted on more than one occasion.  So, my solution was to set up a clan that doesn't harp on its members to play all the time.  It is still a clan, however, we will plan activities such as clan battles and training. Membership isn't quite where it needs to be for either of those activities to be feasible, but when it does get there, I'll likely designate some of the team as trainer/mentors so we can have adequate coverage when folks are playing.

It's too soon to start talking attendance policies or setting rules for what other than bad behaviors can result in an ejection.  Should you decide to join, and I hope you do, we'll work through solutions together as to avoid the problems you've described.

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
12 posts
298 battles

Love the tag....looks like lasagna :) Who doesnt like that?