Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
The_Wife

WULUF clan needs cool cats!

6 comments in this topic

Members
55 posts
142 battles

We are affiliated to the LONE WOLF group, and we agree totally with what they want, so much that we are doing it ourselves. Being in a clan and getting all the benefits without have to fight a single clan battle or getting the agro to go with it!

You may think I'd be better off posting pictures like this;
A-fluffy-cat-looking-funny-surprised-or-concerned.jpg.f8b5f5866cfaff87d7a23ae3d9afe598.jpgcat_eating_fancy_ice_cream.jpg.838x0_q80.thumb.jpg.8932baaabbc5fbb28f1123b4997d184b.jpgcat2.jpg.d6edadfd6ff8646ff8f4c0b3fec0e39f.jpg

But NO! I'm not that kind of woman and besides, wolves are from the canine family. Dogs!

This is more my style;
1.jpg.5d5dcd72c79003c1839e620c2247e036.jpg2.thumb.jpg.70977e2f1fdd4c139d1fdb7a34843eb5.jpg3.jpg.24b59c655221dcea49e91aec72175d46.jpg

The Wuluf clan is here.

My husband, Kiwi1960, has terminal lung cancer, he started the clan a few days ago but we decided that I should "front" the clan in case anything happens to him. I am only a part time player because I'm a hard working caregiver-nurse. Everything about world of warships, I learnt from him and crazy as it sounds, I love zipping about in little ships and blowing them to Kingdom Come (with lots of luck)! In a few months, we are moving back to the Netherlands and, with a bit more luck, I'll have a lot more time to play this game.

In the meantime, we are looking for warm wolf blooded members to help expand our port. Come share the benefits of belonging to the clan without the headaches.

You do not even need to talk to the other clan members.

The_Wife
aka Rianne

P.S. His cancer is in remission, its less than half the size it was, and he is taking a daily gene therapy pill to combat the cancer. But eventually, his body will work up a resistance to the pill (called Tarceva) and as that is the only one funded in New Zealand, we have to go back home as others are funded there, the so called second and the third generation cancer pills!_

Edited by The_Wife
  • Cool 4

[WDS]
Members
1,797 posts
9,150 battles

Good luck to you and your husband my prayers are with you . If I wasn't already in a clan I would join yours in a heart beat . I wish nothing but the best for you and your husband .

Image result for pictures of spewing oil wells

• Cool 1

[WULUF]
[WULUF]
Members
1,006 posts
15 hours ago, clammboy said:

Good luck to you and your husband my prayers are with you . If I wasn't already in a clan I would join yours in a heart beat . I wish nothing but the best for you and your husband .

Thanks.

lw_new_01_sig1.jpg

Edited by kiwi1960

[WULUF]
[WULUF]
Members
1,006 posts

Why get stuck with kids running a clan.

My wife is 57 and gorgeous to boot.

I, however, am the ugly one, just to keep it real!

Come join the Wuluf Clan! If you fight ONE clan battle, then we have failed.

Members
55 posts
142 battles

We are so cool, we do not have one CV in our ranks.

Just say no to CV's and come join us, only one spot left.

Sign in to follow this