Reporting player that caused allied damage

13 comments in this topic

[DOG-S]
[DOG-S]
Members
9 posts
5,229 battles

Hello!

I'd like you to take action on Player who threw torpedoes on my ship, and he was already punished for damage to the team, and he did it on purpose. I hope that the administrators of the game, punish this type of player that does not add the community and only brings problems to who really, wants to add in the team ...
Right from your understanding.
Sincerely,

20190103_205016_PGSD107-Leberecht-Maass_19_OC_prey.wowsreplay

Edited by rafaelmoes
To remove name of player
  • Boring 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
21,736 posts
12,161 battles

You need to remove the players name to avoid getting into trouble for naming & shaming.

• Cool 1

[URSAL]
Members
764 posts
12,528 battles
Even though there are automatic measures in the game for team killers, it is revolting to suffer this type of attack.

It's often worth your entire round and you lose premium camouflage, flags and investments on your ship !!
  • Cool 1

[DOG-S]
[DOG-S]
Members
9 posts
5,229 battles

And this player, was already with penalty for damage to ally, when I was torpedo ...

[SYN]
Members
7,556 posts
12,804 battles

You would have to submit a support ticket, the forums are not the right place for this. But it's a waste of time anyways, WG doesn't really care. They think the ingame automatic system is sufficient. 

• Cool 1
  • Angry 1

[PN]
[PN]
Beta Testers
7,505 posts
17,953 battles

@rafaelmoes Wording for such a support ticket!

Player did intentionally with malice aforethought aim and fire weapons at my ship causing damage. This blatant display of unsporting conduct is unacceptable and should be punished immediately by account suspension/revocation.

• Cool 1

[DAS]
Members
75 posts
11,701 battles

FF damage should be reflected damage to the perp. You do the damage, you suffer the consequences.

[PN]
[PN]
Beta Testers
7,505 posts
17,953 battles

@Gardie FF damage is reflected onto the perpetrator once they turn pink. If they set a fire or cause flooding the damage done is also given to their ship. If you don't use Damage Control to stop those the perp will sink from it. 

Community Department
2,917 posts
830 battles
9 hours ago, rafaelmoes said:

Hello!

I'd like you to take action on Player who threw torpedoes on my ship, and he was already punished for damage to the team, and he did it on purpose. I hope that the administrators of the game, punish this type of player that does not add the community and only brings problems to who really, wants to add in the team ...
Right from your understanding.
Sincerely,

20190103_205016_PGSD107-Leberecht-Maass_19_OC_prey.wowsreplay

Current situation is under control of our system. There is no need to make any additional actions. Please next time don't fire in return, because there is a chance that you'll receive punishment either. 

8 hours ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

You would have to submit a support ticket, the forums are not the right place for this. But it's a waste of time anyways, WG doesn't really care. They think the ingame automatic system is sufficient. 

Any system may have issues and may not be 100% efficient. We have some very rare violations and we care. The system is designed to prevent accidental violative behaviour and to ban for the Random battles for systematic purposeful. In 99%+ situations the system works fine and prevent further violations.
I had some situations when our (CM+support) engagement was needed. But they are pretty rare. Greatly under 1% from the all amount. So when we say about efficiency, we take that into account.
Thank  you for your feedback. We plan some improvements to be implemented in the future. 

• Cool 1