Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
cgbosn4

Why no CVs in Santa Crates?

12 comments in this topic

[USCG]
Members
415 posts
15,581 battles

I know CVs are being reworked and appear to be the least favorite class of vessel in the game, but I was wondering why I've NEVER seen a CV offered as a prize ship from a Santa crate or super container?  Are they disliked so much that WGing feels they wouldn't sell crates/lose money on player's fears they'd receive a carrier?

I for one wouldn't mind having a Saipan drop onto my cargo deck...

• Funny 2

[WOLF7]
Members
12,225 posts
1 minute ago, cgbosn4 said:

I know CVs are being reworked and appear to be the least favorite class of vessel in the game, but I was wondering why I've NEVER seen a CV offered as a prize ship from a Santa crate or super container?  Are they disliked so much that WGing feels they wouldn't sell crates/lose money on player's fears they'd receive a carrier?

They stopped selling them due to the massive imbalance....

After they do this major rework, they'll try to milk some money out of them..assuming it doesn't all blow up in their face....:Smile_hiding:

[MEIST]
Members
1,205 posts
4,677 battles
2 minutes ago, cgbosn4 said:

There are no CV prems at this time. You won't see them until after the rework goes live.

[WAG]
Members
811 posts
10,698 battles
7 minutes ago, BearlyHereBear said:

I got a couple last year.

2018 isn't like 2017.

Members
821 posts
6,988 battles
1 hour ago, awiggin said:

They stopped selling them due to the massive imbalance....

Citation?  I thought it was due to the fact that they were being reworked and selling a product in development was bad for business.

Members
1,497 posts
10,006 battles
1 hour ago, cgbosn4 said:

Too bad I can't give you my Saipan. CV's are not my thing and I never played it, even for the snowflake event.

Members
1,626 posts
8,563 battles
1 hour ago, galspanic said:

Citation?  I thought it was due to the fact that they were being reworked and selling a product in development was bad for business.

arent we all still playing what is essential a product in development? I do get what you are saying though. My guess for them being pulled is top prevent the amount of refunds they would have to give.

[PHASE]
Members
4,951 posts
16,654 battles

frankly, what is about to happen may kill this game. literally. no need to add more juice to the vodka.

[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
3,043 posts
4,325 battles
1 minute ago, Abides said:

frankly, what is about to happen may kill this game. literally. no need to add more juice to the vodka.

200.gif

[O_O]
Members
1,090 posts
8,898 battles
3 hours ago, cgbosn4 said:

hell, Who wouldn't want the Enterprise to drop in everyone's lap either? lol 

Sign in to follow this