Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Estimated_Prophet

Bogue is no good they say... Seems fine in Co-op at least.

7 comments in this topic

[RLGN]
Members
8,669 posts
17,921 battles

Pretty much why I love Bogue so much, despite the loss.

Randoms are only marginally more difficult, depending on a few things outside the the carrier driver's immediate control.

(Replay and screenshots if anyone's interested.)

168k, 5 kill Co-op game in Bogue, unfortunately a loss.

Being able to do this is pretty much my personal, selfish reason why I don't like the rework; as I have ZERO FAITH that the new mechanics will be able to come anywhere near as close as I did to winning this game.

Edited by Estimated_Prophet
typos
  • Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
16,880 posts
15,349 battles

Before the USN CV Revamp, which is now about a year ago, Bogue was indeed total garbage.  But with the removal of strafe so Zuiho can no longer try to "skill" a Bogue player's units, and the change in Bogue's flight groups, she became a monster in Tier V.  She can deplane an opposing CV or two before needing to rearm the fighter unit the first time.  Her torpedo bomber squadron is powerful.  She can attain supremacy in the skies and have enough to nuke people.

The only thing holding Bogue back is facing Tier VI CVs with Strafes and Potatoes using her.  Otherwise she is IMO, the strongest ship in Tier V.  Even Caesar that is considered OP in this tier gets slaughtered by Bogue's bombers.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway
  • Cool 1

[TCNNA]
Members
343 posts
12,032 battles

Imho every ship can do well in co-op even red Crimea :cap_haloween:

• Funny 1

[NGA]
Alpha Tester
10,100 posts
4,429 battles

Or you could not create a half-butted forum post and include screenshots so we can get the non-time-wasting version of what I assume is a 'humble brag'?

• Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[GODS]
Members
277 posts
9,405 battles

Allen Iverson once said "We talking about practice? We talkin about practice"  Then he downloaded warships and said "We talkin about Coop? We talkin about coop"

[RLGN]
Members
8,669 posts
17,921 battles

‘Lack of screenshots’ is a semi valid complaint, as I failed to indicate they existed on the replay site, (fixed;) Co-op snark is not, since it’s not like the title doesn’t say so.

Don’t like it, don’t look at it.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,577 posts
10,040 battles

While I was grind the snowflakes off my T2 premium ships in Co-Op, I got in a mission where some guy was calling the shots and ordering people around. I told them to just have fun. The guy gets all upset and asks me for my plan.... ... My Plan ??? SHOOT THE RED ONES !!!!!!

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this