You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Carrier_Hosho

CV rework refund spreadsheet calculator

9 comments in this topic

[CUTER]
[CUTER]
Beta Testers
38 posts
7,601 battles

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WsuU1tZTzNOiGLrtOI2BLY9by1g1-XSvwvIujvsPakA

By using the check boxes for researched and currently owned you can find out how much free XP and the majority of credits the refunds are worth.

I did not include the stock modules and hulls for credits. So credit amounts may be slightly higher than what is displayed.

If there are any problems with the spreadsheet. Please leave a comment describing your issue.

• Cool 2

[AFW]
Beta Testers
872 posts
14,762 battles

link doesnt work all it give me option to copy but nothing happend.

[CUTER]
[CUTER]
Beta Testers
38 posts
7,601 battles

Weird. It worked when I tried it. I removed the copy link and just put in the spreadsheet link in the meantime then. As it seems to be happening to multiple people.

• Cool 1

[AFW]
Beta Testers
872 posts
14,762 battles
43 minutes ago, Carrier_Hosho said:

Weird. It worked when I tried it. I removed the copy link and just put in the spreadsheet link in the meantime then. As it seems to be happening to multiple people.

Yes figure it same way:D just deleted /copy :D

[-DZ-]
Members
647 posts
29,374 battles

i was wondering if i may able to have access to the spreadsheet, like, in able to edit it? i tried to click on the check-marks, but i'm unable to do so, sadly

[-DZ-]
Members
647 posts
29,374 battles

if i researched both the lex and shokaku, with all modules purchased and researched, would i expect to earn up to almost 825k free exp at a minimal (if i sold the ships 4 free exp)?