You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Dakota_Red

Bot shows negative number in ships sunk ?

27 comments in this topic

Members
55 posts
5,610 battles

Recently played a coop battle where one of the bots displayed a negative number in ships sunk.  Have never seen this or heard of it.  No results from a brief search. 

Just curious...... a glitch, or....?

shot-19.01.02negativeone.jpg

[USCC]
Members
2,512 posts
10,610 battles

Perhaps it TK'd one of it's toaster brothers.

[WOLF5]
Members
2,578 posts
3,053 battles

The bots excel at TKing one another. A team kill counts as -1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
21,736 posts
12,161 battles
3 minutes ago, awiggin said:

If you get in their way, they will kill you, Skynet is watching....:Smile_trollface:

The bot CV's are super scary, they will make a perfect drop with the exception that there is a friendly in the way of their torps.

[WOLFG]
Members
6,247 posts
4,119 battles
17 minutes ago, AJTP89 said:

The bots excel at TKing one another. A team kill counts as -1

One another, me, islands, whatever is in their way.

Usually they just ram the enemy.

[O_O]
Members
5,449 posts
12,461 battles
29 minutes ago, Dakota_Red said:

one of the bots displayed a negative number in ships sunk.  Have never seen this or heard of it.

You have led a charmed WoWS life, apparently. 

Human players will also show -1 if a team kill is their first kill.  If you have one enemy kill and then team kill, you will -1 to 0, and so on.

• Funny 1

[RLGN]
Members
11,490 posts
20,429 battles
23 minutes ago, DrHolmes52 said:

One another, me, islands, whatever is in their way.

Usually they just ram the enemy.

Sometimes they just launch at nothing... (maybe they have something against whales?)

Dropped on a bot once and failed to sink it. Of course it then proceeded to sink my ally.

Seconds later, as I watched from my carrier overhead view; the bot launched torps AT NOTHING. Not even in the direction of my recently deceased ally, but just towards open water with no possible target.

41 minutes ago, AJTP89 said:

The bots excel at TKing one another. A team kill counts as -1.

(ninja’d)

Not only that, Green or Red, it doesn’t matter. I’ve seen both with negative scores.

Members
55 posts
5,610 battles

Thanks everyone for your replies.   I guess I never paid enough attention to the Score screens to notice this before now.

[KOOKS]
Beta Testers
2,221 posts
5,382 battles

I was playing COOP to blow away Snowflakes.  In one match, the Omaha on my team nearly torped, nearly pushed me out my smoke, and the rammed the New Mexico on the red team.  I had to finish the New Mex off.  I was about to question what in the world was going on, then I noticed the Omaha was a bot on my team.  That is how good they are, they make you think they are just insane players... :cap_haloween:

[WOLF1]
Members
4,327 posts
1,975 battles
2 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

The bot CV's are super scary, they will make a perfect drop with the exception that there is a friendly in the way of their torps.

I did that myself while getting a snowflake on Kaga in Co-Op the other day.  I hadn't otherwise played my CVs since the rework was confirmed...

Got pink, of course, and apologized to the guy in the way.  

Edited by mavfin87

[ARGSY]
Members
13,528 posts
8,727 battles
8 hours ago, FCA_Wichita said:

they make you think they are just insane players...

Being confined to co-op for teamkilling is no threat to them - they are already there anyway! And nobody is going to delete their account for repeated offences once orange.

[FGNE]
Members
627 posts
3,208 battles

These bots are getting more human everyday!

:Smile_teethhappy:

Edited by CO_Valle
  • Funny 1

Members
466 posts
3,692 battles

I had one launch torps from right behind me, nothing else in the vicinity,  fortunately there was enough room for the torps to pass on either side of my ship.  I was amazed when the torp warning went off, I was like there aren't any carriers in this battle, then I spotted the green bot and his white torps.  He had been sailing along just off my port side, then must have made a sudden turn and launched, he then proceeded to sail away towards the edge of the map.  Maybe they put too much Vodka in his fuel oil?

[NWNG]
Members
2,940 posts
4,831 battles
17 hours ago, desmo_2 said:

You have led a charmed WoWS life, apparently. 

Human players will also show -1 if a team kill is their first kill.  If you have one enemy kill and then team kill, you will -1 to 0, and so on.

if they kill more friendlies than enemies. I've seen a player with a -2 once. Wish I still had the screenshot for that. that was hilarious, even though I was one of the ships he sunk.

[CNO]
Members
5,005 posts
15,785 battles
11 hours ago, Counter_Gambit said:

if they kill more friendlies than enemies. I've seen a player with a -2 once. Wish I still had the screenshot for that. that was hilarious, even though I was one of the ships he sunk.

Well, if enough reflected damage kills the TK'er, that's how to get a twofer real easy. 

Members
746 posts
3,759 battles
On 1/3/2019 at 1:14 PM, Estimated_Prophet said:

Seconds later, as I watched from my carrier overhead view; the bot launched torps AT NOTHING. Not even in the direction of my recently deceased ally, but just towards open water with no possible target.

The best ones are when they launch the torps in the opposite direction to where the target is!

[NWNG]
Members
2,940 posts
4,831 battles
10 hours ago, Soshi_Sone said:

Well, if enough reflected damage kills the TK'er, that's how to get a twofer real easy. 

exactly what happened too.

Beta Testers
741 posts
9,285 battles

Wargamming wants you to have the look and feel of randoms, so occasionally the bots will tk one another.  In the next patch they will start being salty with their bot team mates. (just kidding)

[WOLFG]
Members
6,247 posts
4,119 battles
1 minute ago, Siegewolf said:

Wargamming wants you to have the look and feel of randoms, so occasionally the bots will tk one another.  In the next patch they will start being salty with their bot team mates. (just kidding)

I wonder what WG would do if you reported them for team killing?