You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
DocWalker

1st SC of 2019 ... Just a FYI on Choices

8 comments in this topic

[WOLFC]
Members
1,759 posts

Last June I received 7 Premium Days in a SC (had chosen Resources) ... I believe it was the first and only SC of the year until December ... pretty poor.

It was then (December) that I decided not to just stick with Resource Containers and started choosing TYL as the 2nd Container of the day.

I got 4 SC's in December doing that:  1k Doubloons, 2x 25 Red Dragon Signals, and 100 November Foxtrot Signals.

Following that pattern (More Resources, TYL) I just got the first SC of 2019 ... 15K Coal.  That's really not so bad.

If an average of 1/week continues ... who knows when a ship my appear.  Fingers crossed ... YMMV

SC010219.png

[HELLS]
Members
2,276 posts
21,575 battles

Got the twin of yours on a resources selection this afternoon. Second one this week full of coal. Since I am stockpiling coal for Jean Bart, it all helps.

[A_51]
Members
924 posts
21,275 battles

I've wondered if the percentage of SC drops decreases if you always select Try Your Luck.  In the past, after receiving a SC via TYL,  I've selected another option for the first few containers before resuming TYL, but I have no basis for determining whether alternating has any effect.  Maybe one of our resident statisticians can do an experiment.

[WHB]
Beta Testers
288 posts
3,625 battles

Got the same SC yesterday. Time before that was 50 papa papa flags.

[-K-]
Members
6,896 posts
11,428 battles

If steel pops up in a Supercontainer, is it 1500 in quantity?

[NGA]
Members
1,863 posts
9,704 battles

Here was my first SC of 2019 which I got with my third container yesterday:

1011183029_Screenshot(76).thumb.png.7171c81f840a86907910cf79e2417e9d.png

I can already tell this year will be a good one. Hopefully I'll get a couple more like it during the anniversary event in eight and a half months.

• Cool 1