Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Silksheen

Will Jean Bart ever be offered for free xp?

5 comments in this topic

[D-D-D]
Members
1 post
1,971 battles

Trying to save up enough coal for Jean Bart but it would be nice if it was offered for free xp like Musashi was. Wonder when they will choose to remove it from game as well...

[TOG]
Members
3,741 posts
19,852 battles

Well, it's one way of putting a wall. You should had been able to get it with the snow flake event going on. 

[WOLF7]
Members
12,222 posts
58 minutes ago, Silksheen said:

Trying to save up enough coal for Jean Bart but it would be nice if it was offered for free xp like Musashi was. Wonder when they will choose to remove it from game as well...

Steel converts at 10-1, if you do the pef campaign and nerves of steel, plus snowflakes and other coal rewards, the coal ships should be doable.

It won't offer the conversion until you have enough of each to make the purchase.

Members
122 posts
4,929 battles
On 1/2/2019 at 12:12 PM, awiggin said:

Steel converts at 10-1, if you do the pef campaign and nerves of steel, plus snowflakes and other coal rewards, the coal ships should be doable.

It won't offer the conversion until you have enough of each to make the purchase.

Just got mine today doing this. I had 4800 steel, and just enough coal and the coupon that knocks 25% off. 

I would rather have the Musashi, but I like the Jean Bart. 

Sign in to follow this