Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Sandarbian

Supercontainer...crap

12 comments in this topic

[WOLF9]
Beta Testers
2 posts
2,934 battles

Lucky me, I got a supercontainer...full of crap paint. Underwhelming to say the least. Supercontainer should be something special...not paint, no some flipping flags, something special, something SUPER, hence the word.

Also, deep six the carrier "not fix"

• Cool 1
  • Boring 4

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
6,320 posts

Used to be the only way to get 'Special Upgrades'. Yeah... Folks were complaining about that too.

[RLGN]
Beta Testers
100 posts
1,810 battles

Finally got a SC yesterday after months of nothing, it contained some flags. I generally save my 'high end' flags for the day when I feel I'm competent enough to have a half decent probability of having a good game. It seems if I load up on good flags, I get a match where I'm way out on a flank facing the grand fleet, or some other wacky line up.

[SHAFT]
Members
634 posts
14,125 battles
55 minutes ago, Sandarbian said:

Lucky me, I got a supercontainer...full of crap paint. Underwhelming to say the least. Supercontainer should be something special...not paint, no some flipping flags, something special, something SUPER, hence the word.

Sure there are tonnes of players who would appreciate that "crap" paint.

Lodge a ticket and ask WG to remove them your account and gift them to some random player.

BTW there is no such thing as crap paint, even at the lowest level, its gonna be around 50 cammos that you won't have to buy/replenish, so you would still save some silver.

[WOLF1]
Members
4,327 posts
1,975 battles
1 hour ago, Sandarbian said:

So you're whining about free stuff?

[BLHK]
Members
555 posts
1 minute ago, mavfin87 said:

So you're whining about free stuff?

Yeah that seems to be about the extent of it.

At the very least he got what he paid for...... :cap_popcorn:

[O7]
[O7]
Beta Testers
1,575 posts
9,509 battles
1 hour ago, AVR_Project said:

Used to be the only way to get 'Special Upgrades'. Yeah... Folks were complaining about that too.

That's because I only seemed to get the spotter plane upgrade....

[DAKI]
Privateers, Members
8,786 posts
7,767 battles
1 hour ago, Sandarbian said:

Also, deep six the carrier "not fix"

At some point you‘ll eventually realize (or not, some never do) how much this "crap paint" or those "flipping flags" can help you. Want an example? This is what some "crap paint" and eight "flipping flags" made happen:

399ACF22-CC0A-4C3E-92F8-F8DA6551508F.thumb.jpeg.4151c2ee89bc62058db867a32d9e87a2.jpeg

Just gotta know how to apply the stuff~

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this