You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Bl4ckBaron

More important than the CV 8.0 rework, when will...

12 comments in this topic

[JOLLY]
[JOLLY]
Alpha Tester
568 posts
4,665 battles

...Graf Zeppelin be available at premium shop?

Best regards.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
6,324 posts

I heard it's going on sale on February 29th. (/troll)

Beta Testers
1,661 posts
5,696 battles

WG has specifically stated they want to push out the rework and get premium CVs back into the shop.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
21,807 posts
12,193 battles

Not to throw a wet blanket on things, oh hell this is a wet blanket but remember that since this is a global change the premium CV's are going to change too.

[LANCE]
Members
493 posts
4,143 battles

It’ll be interesting to see how they “gimmick” the premiums. Got a Kaga and Saipan ... only a handful of games between them.

Members
854 posts
5,707 battles

I have Kaga, Sipan, and Enterprise. The only change for them that I’m aware of right now is that Kaga and Sipan are joining Enterprise at tier 8. I would love to pick up graph as well. 

[WOLF1]
Members
4,327 posts
1,975 battles
2 hours ago, Bl4ckBaron said:

...Graf Zeppelin be available at premium shop?

Best regards.

That question has occurred to me as well.  I have the other three...

[WOLF1]
Members
4,327 posts
1,975 battles
58 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

Not to throw a wet blanket on things, oh hell this is a wet blanket but remember that since this is a global change the premium CV's are going to change too.

Yeah, I'm ok with that.  I've played too many games over the last 25 years or so to not adapt to changes, unless they're so bad that I just quit, which doesn't look likely at this point.  Time will tell. 

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
21,807 posts
12,193 battles
56 minutes ago, mavfin87 said:

Yeah, I'm ok with that.  I've played too many games over the last 25 years or so to not adapt to changes, unless they're so bad that I just quit, which doesn't look likely at this point.  Time will tell. 

Yeah, but reminders don't hurt and even if they like the rework I see a lot of premium CV's being turned in because they won't be over powered anymore.

[WOLF1]
Members
4,327 posts
1,975 battles
8 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

Yeah, but reminders don't hurt and even if they like the rework I see a lot of premium CV's being turned in because they won't be over powered anymore.

And that is up to the player.  If they only played them *because* they were OP, then that's probably better for the game, is it not?

Edit: I guess if someone sells their premium CV because it was OP and it no longer is, than I'll probably just shrug and think of that player as yet another FotM player that isn't happy unless they've got the latest OP setup.  No 'normal' or 'even up' compositions for them!

(I even have a name in mind, but I won't say it here.)

Edited by mavfin87

[VCRUZ]
Members
3,303 posts
8,136 battles

The right thing would be to wait a few months before selling premium CVs again. There will a lot of buffs/nerfs and possibly small changes to CVs over the next few months. 

[WOLF1]
Members
4,327 posts
1,975 battles
Just now, Xlap said:

The right thing would be to wait a few months before selling premium CVs again. There will a lot of buffs/nerfs and possibly small changes to CVs over the next few months. 

Well, I imagine they'll show them on the store pretty quick after the rework, for collectors and early adopters, but then show them again later, or even make them available for a whole six months or something, so people can decide.