Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
nolbp

Azur Lane task

10 comments in this topic

[-SOL-]
Members
24 posts
9,722 battles

Final Reward: Commander Admiral Hipper with 10 skill points.   task was completed  but  i don't see the  captain in my reserve     and i have 7 open slots   and now that task is gone   now   completed  all 3 levels and the game said mission completed  so where is the 2 captains 

[NMKJT]
Members
3,969 posts
4 minutes ago, nolbp said:

Final Reward: Commander Admiral Hipper with 10 skill points.   task was completed  but  i don't see the  captain in my reserve     and i have 7 open slots   and now that task is gone   now   completed  all 3 levels and the game said mission completed  so where is the 2 captains 

They didn't show up immediately for me, and did you look on the Hipper?

[CUTE]
Members
455 posts
15,274 battles
8 minutes ago, nolbp said:

i dont have a hipper

The captain will be on the T1 German ship.  check there, its where the captain defaults to

Edited by Hatsuzuki_DD

[HC]
Beta Testers
2,302 posts
11,638 battles

They should be in your reserves, grab any German ship, and "Hipper" should show up under "From Reserves" as a captain available.

Do the same with a Russian ship, and "Aurora" will show up the same way.

If you accidentally put them on a ship and forgot, grab any German or Russian ship as applicable, and go to "from other ship" and start scrolling.  

[WOLFC]
Members
181 posts
8,050 battles

Make sure you have the custom ships turned on. If not, you wont see the anime content.

• Cool 1

[-SOL-]
Members
24 posts
9,722 battles

they are not in my reserves    they are not in any germen  or Russian ship    i never got them so i didn't put them anywhere 

Members
5,775 posts
6,635 battles

Check your port filters as well. If you have the Azur Lane stuff hidden in your port filters, the captains are replaced with the image of a normal captain and a regular name, and use the voice over from that particular nation. They won't show the name, image, or use the unique voice over for that character.

[-SOL-]
Members
24 posts
9,722 battles
3 minutes ago, JBR40 said:

Make sure you have the custom ships turned on. If not, you wont see the anime content.

thanks that fixed it  found them  thanks again

Sign in to follow this