You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ReflectionTrial

OLD/NEW Player suggestion

20 comments in this topic

[-GK-]
Members
489 posts
10,179 battles

Hi!, I starting playing this game in 2015, then around mid 2016(prolly not sure, long ago) I stopped, then came back in sept of last year. First of all, I have to say that is great how much content is added to the game. And here are my suggestions.

- I will like to be able to buy the second flag for any line that I want, like the IJN, us and uk have. I like the symetry on it.

- I have 1 flag with bonuses, but it doesnt fit with any line but the us one, so my suggestion is, give that bonus to the player, no matter wich flag he uses as long as he equips one, he gets the bonus.

- I would love to buy 9 de Julio, why it doesnt come with the argentinian flag... make it so, and you have a customer.( I stand corrected, you can use it with the argentinian flag, just ignore this one)

- and about premium time, I wouldnt mind pay extra for the premium or lose the bonuses in exchange for a selective queue, this means, a queue when you can chose certain mods and the posibility or not of CVs. I dont like the mode that have only 1 circle in the middle nor I like CVs.(waiting time is not an issue).

my 2 cents.

• Funny 1

Alpha Tester
10,267 posts
4,608 battles

Or.. you could earn your flags like the rest of us did.

Edit: forgot to mention you essentially can buy the ability to use second flags via containers iirc.

• Cool 1

[-GK-]
Members
489 posts
10,179 battles
14 minutes ago, J30_Reinhardt said:

Or.. you could earn your flags like the rest of us did.

Edit: forgot to mention you essentially can buy the ability to use second flags via containers iirc.

Did I say anything about getting any flag for money? no, I say the ability to equip 2 in all the lines... if there is a way to equip 2 flag on the german line explain me... actually, with your actitud, dont explain me nothing.

• Funny 1

[S0L0]
Members
297 posts
7,224 battles
49 minutes ago, ReflectionTrial said:

- I would love to buy 9 de Julio, why it doesnt come with the argentinian flag... make it so, and you have a customer. 

I'm pretty sure you can switch out the flags once you have the ship in port. The  Pan-Asian and Commonwealth ships have this option. I'm sure the Pan-American have this option too. Hopefully someone who already owns the 9th of June can confirm for you. I don't own that ship.
Source: WoWs Wiki; Ships of Pan-America
image.thumb.png.19b9c7a0c0c13731dc2c8fd17ccae925.png

Edit: Oh, yea as to answer why WoWs don't have the nation flags for these groups show by default. It's mostly possible legal issues with China that mostly triggered this new flag policy.

Edited by JB_24

Alpha Tester
10,267 posts
4,608 battles
7 hours ago, ReflectionTrial said:

Did I say anything about getting any flag for money? no, I say the ability to equip 2 in all the lines... if there is a way to equip 2 flag on the german line explain me... actually, with your actitud, dont explain me nothing.

My actitid is fine. And actually, you did say you wanted to get flags for money.

8 hours ago, ReflectionTrial said:

- I will like to be able to buy the second flag for any line that I want, like the IJN, us and uk have.

[-GK-]
Members
489 posts
10,179 battles
5 minutes ago, JB_24 said:

I'm pretty sure you can switch out the flags once you have the ship in port. The  Pan-Asian and Commonwealth ships have this option. I'm sure the Pan-American have this option too.
Source: WoWs Wiki; Ships of Pan-America
image.thumb.png.19b9c7a0c0c13731dc2c8fd17ccae925.png

oh thats awesome, i always saw it with that ugly flag. gonna buy it right now.

thnxs

PD: gonna edit the original post.

Edited by ReflectionTrial

[-GK-]
Members
489 posts
10,179 battles
7 hours ago, J30_Reinhardt said:

My actitid is fine. And actually, you did say you wanted to get flags for money.

where that says I wanted to buy flags, just the ability to equip 2 on a line... again show me HOW can i get a second flag on the german line... as I commented, as you can do with the IJN, us and uk... plz... or leave

[XBRTC]
Members
2,989 posts
9,670 battles
44 minutes ago, ReflectionTrial said:

- I would love to buy 9 de Julio, why it doesnt come with the argentinian flag... make it so, and you have a customer.

Here. Go forth and proudly fly your flag from SS Crimes Against Humanity.

image.thumb.png.e81bf71c5e9a0b0bbd637428e03ee7c8.png

• Cool 1

[XBRTC]
Members
2,989 posts
9,670 battles

Re: second flags, those will come to the rest of the lines in time. The second flags for US / UK / IJN are rewards for completing a campaign or a collection or a set of missions. They haven't been implemented for all the countries, yet.

[-GK-]
Members
489 posts
10,179 battles
1 minute ago, LT_Rusty_SWO said:

Re: second flags, those will come to the rest of the lines in time. The second flags for US / UK / IJN are rewards for completing a campaign or a collection or a set of missions. They haven't been implemented for all the countries, yet.

I know that, my suggestion was, allow me to pay for that second flag.

[XBRTC]
Members
2,989 posts
9,670 battles
Just now, ReflectionTrial said:

I know that, my suggestion was, allow me to pay for that second flag.

... or you could just be like everyone else and complete the missions? Or is there some reason you feel like you deserve to shortcut the work that the rest of us had to do?

[-GK-]
Members
489 posts
10,179 battles
Just now, LT_Rusty_SWO said:

... or you could just be like everyone else and complete the missions? Or is there some reason you feel like you deserve to shortcut the work that the rest of us had to do?

omg, same crap as the last dude.

did I say allow me to pay for the US second flag, NO! what I said is, allow me to pay for the second flag of the nation that DONT HAVE access to it... omg... this forum.

[XBRTC]
Members
2,989 posts
9,670 battles
Just now, ReflectionTrial said:

did I say allow me to pay for the US second flag, NO! what I said is, allow me to pay for the second flag of the nation that DONT HAVE access to it... omg... this forum.

okay, I misunderstood, then.

I expect that those other lines are going to be rolling out the second flag in due course. 

Adding that second flag requires modifications to the models and programming. This is a lot more complicated than it sounds, and you gotta remember that every ship in that nation needs to get changed, not just a single one. 

Give it time.

Alpha Tester
10,267 posts
4,608 battles
1 minute ago, ReflectionTrial said:

*sigh* how are you going to buy something THAT DOESN'T EXIST YET

[PN]
Beta Testers
8,127 posts
19,915 battles

If that flag with bonuses you have is the Military contributor flag it can be used on any nations ship. To fly that and any other special flag ie Pirate you have to complete the missions for the containers that have the collections pieces in them. The few ships that have a choice of national flag come that way when you buy or win the ship and if at some time they decide to allow an alternate national flag for other nation they will give that option and flag to everyone.

[-GK-]
Members
489 posts
10,179 battles
Just now, CAPTMUDDXX said:

If that flag with bonuses you have is the Military contributor flag it can be used on any nations ship. To fly that and any other special flag ie Pirate you have to complete the missions for the containers that have the collections pieces in them. The few ships that have a choice of national flag come that way when you buy or win the ship and if at some time they decide to allow an alternate national flag for other nation they will give that option and flag to everyone.

I have that Military contributor flag yes.

I will start over.

There are nations that can equip 2 additional flags, some only 1. Well I wanna pay for the ability to equip that additional flag on the nations that dont have it. Is pretty simple, Im sugesting WG to do something and charge me for it.

about the bonus, is mostly just a cosmetic thing. I have that flag, is an america flag in a weird way. and well, doesnt fit the ships other than the US ones. So my sugestion(they can charge me to if they want, but I dont think is that kind of thing) is to set the economical bonuses as a bonus for the player as long as he equips a flag on their ship. Pretty simple, just a cosmetic change.

[PN]
Beta Testers
8,127 posts
19,915 battles

@ReflectionTrial That military contributor flag can be used on any ship of any nation for the bonus. There is no need for WG to change it to suit any other nations ship.

The ability to fly that bonus flag and a vanity flag ie Pirate you will just have to complete the task that all the rest of us have done. You are not the only player to not have that ability yet. I for one do not have it yet for all nations but I will complete the task required for that when they are available.

As for selective queues! Don't hold your breath. That has been ask for, begged for and demanded many times.

[-GK-]
Members
489 posts
10,179 battles
1 minute ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

@ReflectionTrial That military contributor flag can be used on any ship of any nation for the bonus. There is no need for WG to change it to suit any other nations ship.

The ability to fly that bonus flag and a vanity flag ie Pirate you will just have to complete the task that all the rest of us have done. You are not the only player to not have that ability yet. I for one do not have it yet for all nations but I will complete the task required for that when they are available.

As for selective queues! Don't hold your breath. That has been ask for, begged for and demanded many times.

I know, do I sound that I dont understand that I can equip any flag I own, there is a problem with the concept, pay for the ability to equip two flags on the nations that dont have it yet.(btw I can pay it for the nation that have it, is a matter of buying a lot of crates or what WG calls them). Why this concept is so hard to grasp?

where this proud thing comes from? are even steel ships an exclusive thing? if you buy all the premiums + all the tier 9 and 10 that give steel, can you just BUY your way to this ships? I have to say, you can be proud of your record as captain, the amount of battles, your win rate, so on and so forth... owning things that can be bought... well, my time worth more than X, if the price is less or equal to X, I use money.

[XBRTC]
Members
2,989 posts
9,670 battles
25 minutes ago, ReflectionTrial said:

There are nations that can equip 2 additional flags, some only 1. Well I wanna pay for the ability to equip that additional flag on the nations that dont have it. Is pretty simple, Im sugesting WG to do something and charge me for it.

Since you apparently missed the part where I gave you an answer to that question, I'll repeat that answer here:

44 minutes ago, LT_Rusty_SWO said:

okay, I misunderstood, then.

I expect that those other lines are going to be rolling out the second flag in due course. 

Adding that second flag requires modifications to the models and programming. This is a lot more complicated than it sounds, and you gotta remember that every ship in that nation needs to get changed, not just a single one. 

Give it time.

I really think you're underestimating the cost in man-hours for the programmers and 3D modelers. But, hey, if you're willing to foot that bill and write a check to cover it all, I'm sure that WG will put their people on it when the check clears, and I'm sure you'd be a hero to all the rest of the players if you paid for the labor on something that would benefit all of us.

[WOLFD]
Members
363 posts
2,753 battles
31 minutes ago, ReflectionTrial said:

well, my time worth more than X, if the price is less or equal to X, I use money.

WG is gonna be happy to have you back....