Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
mundaneken

Results screen randomly skipped

4 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
3,735 battles

After a battle, the results screen randomly fails to display, and after a several second pause, you're back at the home screen (dock). I noticed the bug a few weeks ago, and it seems to be getting more frequent. Although it appears to happen randomly, it occurs more often after a victory. It's especially frustrating because there isn't any obvious alternative method to see the battle stats.

• Cool 3

[F1RE]
Beta Testers
709 posts
18,482 battles

I have noticed this as well but only over the past week or so but it has gotten worse for me.  While I did not play yesterday, it happened every third or fourth battle on Sunday.  You can go to the lower tab and still pull the battle results up to review.

• Cool 1

[LANCE]
Members
503 posts
4,511 battles
15 minutes ago, bat1159man said:

I have noticed this as well but only over the past week or so but it has gotten worse for me.  While I did not play yesterday, it happened every third or fourth battle on Sunday.  You can go to the lower tab and still pull the battle results up to review.

I’ve noticed this too. The frustrating thing is that sometimes I have to wait 1+ mins for the ability to even see the battle results appear in the bottom right corner. Although this is really just a “1st world problem”, it can mean you miss the ability to compliment a good play by a team mate or enemy

[WOLFA]
Members
713 posts
5,279 battles

Happens to me a bunch of times after playing. The battle will end and there will be a long pause and right back to port.

Sign in to follow this