Sign in to follow this  
pyantoryng

Hipper and Aurora (Azur Lane) carrier voice

4 comments in this topic

[KOOKS]
Alpha Tester
2,840 posts
4,849 battles

Hipper's too feisty and I'm at a loss of description for Aurora.

...not that all this would matter 'cos much of it'll become unused when CV rework hits, anyway...

[DAKI]
[DAKI]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
13,116 posts
5,035 battles

Since the collaboration with AL is still ongoing, I hope WG updates the voices for whatever they need in the CV rework. Especially for AL Enterprise who I assume many people will be using in their Enterprise. Nothing they can do now for HSF but those voices are still recent. The ARP voices have been outdated for ages and is only going to get increasingly broken.

[KOOKS]
Alpha Tester
2,840 posts
4,849 battles
1 hour ago, Super_Dreadnought said:

Since the collaboration with AL is still ongoing, I hope WG updates the voices for whatever they need in the CV rework. Especially for AL Enterprise who I assume many people will be using in their Enterprise. Nothing they can do now for HSF but those voices are still recent. The ARP voices have been outdated for ages and is only going to get increasingly broken.

AFAIK the only thing that is leaving is group numbers so no changes are needed...just straight-up unused stuff.

[SOUP]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
8,144 posts
1 hour ago, Super_Dreadnought said:

13 minutes ago, pyantoryng said:

AFAIK the only thing that is leaving is group numbers so no changes are needed...just straight-up unused stuff.

Can confirm, only minor changes

Sign in to follow this