You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ihsasum

people called stalingrad is OP cuz they haven't fought Azuma yet

13 comments in this topic

[HYPE]
Members
131 posts
47,507 battles

this is the result where i used my kronshdaht against NADO supertest azuma. I had to reposition to map border, stop shooting for a long time, waiting him to turn to get my 33k, 2 cits on him. Whereas he farmed him whenever he wanted with ease to get his 31k dmg on me and thats with HE. When this thing goes live, with or without the fire duration nerf, will eat all battlecruisers and battleships alive. 

it is different from zao in a sense that zao doesn't have the hp to tank continuous ap and he fire. one wrong turn, zao will lose a good chunk of its hp and be useless for a long time in the game. Azuma however, with almost 2 times the hp, can and will tank for a longer period of time and do enough return dmg so that the attack will be punished.

but of course, i am talking about experienced azuma players only.

World of Warships 1_1_2019 23_40_51.png

[NUWES]
Members
3,239 posts
11,445 battles
13 minutes ago, CaptainTeddybear said:

So you're saying this is a poor mans Conqueror with less guns, less fire chance, less armor, less health and worse heal.

This is what I was thinking as well. Conqueror and Lion have existed for a while now. Only difference is Azuma takes a cruiser slot and fires faster in return for a smaller shell.

[BS]
Members
1,987 posts
11,098 battles

i find stalingrad way better in clan battles if you relocate to a good spot mid battle.

[BNKR]
Members
1,648 posts
2,806 battles
30 minutes ago, CaptainTeddybear said:

So you're saying this is a poor mans Conqueror with less guns, less fire chance, less armor, less health and worse heal.

That sounds like crap.

[KIA-A]
Beta Testers
3,410 posts
5,761 battles
12 minutes ago, RagingxMarmoset said:

That sounds like crap.

yeah sure if you completely ignore the reload of the guns,great concealment,dispersion, SIgma, maneuverability, additional consumables like Hydro and DFAA...then yeah sure.

• Cool 1

[KIA-A]
Beta Testers
3,410 posts
5,761 battles
53 minutes ago, ihsasum said:

snip

OP understand this. Stalingrad is very strong, borderline OP. But its by no means the death machine everyone makes it out to be. It has very pronounced weaknesses.

But its also Russian, which means that if its even slightly competitive, the community will riot about it, and the blatant brigading will start. any other nation has an OP ship, and people brush it off like its nothing. 

if a russian ship is overpowered , its russian bias, if its any other nation...its just OP....

• Cool 3

[A-CUP]
Members
218 posts
2,774 battles
13 minutes ago, Hanger_18 said:

OP understand this. Stalingrad is very strong, borderline OP. But its by no means the death machine everyone makes it out to be. It has very pronounced weaknesses.

But its also Russian, which means that if its even slightly competitive, the community will riot about it, and the blatant brigading will start. any other nation has an OP ship, and people brush it off like its nothing. 

if a russian ship is overpowered , its russian bias, if its any other nation...its just OP....

Pretty much yeah. 

[POP]
Beta Testers
4,735 posts
7,019 battles
15 minutes ago, Hanger_18 said:

if my iowa is not hitting and exploding everything while launching tomahawks,it's clearly an anti american game.

[S-N-D]
Banned
3,327 posts
7,738 battles

I don't know about Stalingrad but I know Kronshtadt is an absolute beast. It is quickly becoming my favorite ship. I feel bad for those not going to get her before it's removed. I have just a ten point captain in her from extra Gremy captains a few years back and all of her voyages so far leaves me at the top of the scoreboard. Though sadly losses. None the less the ship is a powerhouse and a seriously good investment.

Edited by _Caliph_