Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Gavroche_

First game of the New Year

5 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
2,304 posts
10,989 battles

The enemy has 942 points, we have 768. The time is 0:00. I am a one shot by the Iowa, our Lion isn't much better. GG.

image.thumb.png.253df3cbde5d2095e39756fe7075ceb8.png

Spoiler

1959472035_Screenshot(146).thumb.png.27e62b00c51de9d168169b23da694ae1.png145406358_Screenshot(147).thumb.png.3a276d7892f5d7bf074f37039ebc0c5b.png151374269_Screenshot(148).thumb.png.cbb677a3cda3e03f4cd3f0c413f9e101.png

1596108118_Screenshot(149).thumb.png.573ef9dbe1dbd70ecf3d6679291f694d.png

 

 

lol wth

 

 

 

Screenshot (145).png

Screenshot (147).png

Edited by Gavroche_

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,043
[BNKR]
Members
1,650 posts
2,806 battles

I don't follow. You guys were behind, how did you win? What am I missing?

Edit: those shells killed the Iowa after time expired? Also, good game.

Edited by RagingxMarmoset

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
507
[O7]
[O7]
Beta Testers
1,615 posts
10,332 battles
45 minutes ago, RagingxMarmoset said:

I don't follow. You guys were behind, how did you win? What am I missing?

Edit: those shells killed the Iowa after time expired? Also, good game.

If he is taking screenshots of the final moments it means these shots were most likely from watching a replay. Pretty sure the replay timer is a bit off but was still likely a close battle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
2,304 posts
10,989 battles
34 minutes ago, Kevik70 said:

If he is taking screenshots of the final moments it means these shots were most likely from watching a replay. Pretty sure the replay timer is a bit off but was still likely a close battle.

It was a screenshot from the game. In the fraction of the time between the countdown reaching zero and the game ending, the shells killed the iowa.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
507
[O7]
[O7]
Beta Testers
1,615 posts
10,332 battles
19 minutes ago, Gavroche_ said:

It was a screenshot from the game. In the fraction of the time between the countdown reaching zero and the game ending, the shells killed the iowa.

And that too, which is kinda annoying when your seconds from death and the game won't end when it's suppose too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×