Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Rilak

already earned 6 FREE days of prem the power of 1 year prem on SALE

4 comments in this topic

[AHOY_]
Members
1,021 posts
13,241 battles

yes  thats right i have already got 6 FREE  days of prem acct.   added to the running total since the addition of warships prem.

this is  prime example of why buying the year of prem on sale at $48 is the most cost efficient option, all free days that get added to your acct are not wasted ! 

im guessing by end of the year i will have 50+ free day of prem added. ill report back monthly !

[O_O]
Members
5,702 posts
13,082 battles

Would it blow your mind or ruin your day if I told you that you aren't accruing additional free premium time any faster than players who have NOT bought the 360 days premium deal?

:Smile_teethhappy:

[WOLF7]
Members
12,289 posts
9 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

Would it blow your mind or ruin your day if I told you that you aren't accruing additional free premium time any faster than players who have NOT bought the 360 days premium deal?

Fanboi's got fan....:Smile_glasses:

[AHOY_]
Members
1,021 posts
13,241 battles
3 hours ago, desmo_2 said:

yes but if you dont have time active, you will waste your free day of prem time.

example u log in  only have time for 1 or 2 games then by tomorrow  your 24 hours of prem is gone.  me on the other hand enjoy 365+ days of prem every game  every day for .16 cents or less if you count the  free ones :) 

actually all my prem time for the past 4 years has been free at no cost to myself besides playing tanks  gold league.... for a few seasons years ago. love that free gold !

Sign in to follow this