Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

So this just happened....

11 comments in this topic

[WGA]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
672 posts
11,937 battles

Just wondering if in the new year credits will be relevant again?  Wondering what I can spend these on cause I don't have anything to....

BILLION.jpg

• Cool 1

[WGA]
672 posts
11,937 battles
5 minutes ago, Sir_Davos_Seaworth said:

You need to change your avatar:

31woRwL.png

Can I borrow a couple mil? :Smile_teethhappy:

right!? i DO wish I could give credits and XP away... You can't see it but I have 2 million FXP and another 10 I could convert...  and then there is the 3.5 million commander XP....

• Cool 1

[ERN]
Modder, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,803 posts
4,866 battles

like free exp ships, they should have ships that for credits and free exp. Like a new tier 9 premium for 500k free exp and 200mil credits

[BNKR]
Members
1,462 posts
1,670 battles
6 minutes ago, beliy_demon said:

And yet somehow i'm sitting at only 2 mil.

Is it a premium only thing to sit at this much?

My guess is that's he's completed all his grinds and plays a lot of premium ships. And probably carries premium time to boot.

[ARGSY]
Members
15,170 posts
9,959 battles
38 minutes ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

Just wondering if in the new year credits will be relevant again?  Wondering what I can spend these on cause I don't have anything to....

Soviet battleships and British carriers are coming. 

7 minutes ago, beliy_demon said:

I'm sitting at 200,000 because I spent credits hand-over-fist accumulating as many tech-tree ships as I could for Snowflakes and buying their modules while modules were going cheap. My next point got Ninja'd by this...

1 minute ago, RagingxMarmoset said:

My guess is that's he's completed all his grinds and plays a lot of premium ships. And probably carries premium time to boot.

...but I will enlarge upon the details. Not having to buy any more tech tree ships practically ends the credit squeeze. True, there is the horrendous service cost per battle that a Tier 9 or 10 ship soaks up, but lower-tier play, flags (if you have enough or are willing to buy crates/auto-spend doubloons to renew them) and premium time can help pay for that, and it puts an end to silver going out the door in 30 million credit chunks.

If I had to restart on another server, I'd be very tempted to buy all my current premiums at once plus a Premium Shop cash crate to fit the modules, and go premium-only for as long as it took to FXP my way up to, and buy, the tech-tree ships I have on the NA server now. 

If you decide there's only so far you want to chase a line, that represents a HUGE long-term virtual saving. For example, I'm stopping my US cruiser and British battleship grinds where they are now. That means no T9 or T10 ships to fund in those three lines, which means 180 million credits I won't have to find in the future.

[SSG]
Alpha Tester
4,593 posts
10,811 battles
50 minutes ago, beliy_demon said:

I've had premium until now technically last month/month before when I stated I was no longer buying anything and I have never had that much between buying ships and outfitting them. I barely have enough to get 1 of the 2 tier 8 cruisers I still haven't bought that I unlocked during the Anniversary event.

[SALVO]
Members
22,944 posts
23,545 battles

I was actually up around 200M a couple weeks back.  But when the snowflake even started, I started buying back all of the tier 9's I'd sold over time, and that cost a pretty penny.  I think that this snowflake event has been a way for people to use their excess credits for something useful.

1 hour ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

BILLION.jpg

In all honesty, Hapa, I'd rather have this situation than the one in World of Tanks where earning credits is a massive pain in the behind. 

That said, I suppose one thing they could do might be to create a second level of premium consumables and set the cost at something like 60k per instance of the consumable.  And the enhancement on the consumable would be along the same lines as the first level prem consumable is over the standard version.  Of course, I could easily see people calling this pay-to-win.

• Cool 1

[WGA]
672 posts
11,937 battles
On 1/1/2019 at 9:55 AM, beliy_demon said:

I play mostly Tier 8-10, I do play a lot of premium ships but I also play a lot of my Tier X's.  Dunno, I just usually deal enough dmg or get enough kills that I am typically in the positive for credits always..... I HAVE been playing since Alpha, though I dont have as many battles as many, I usually try for quality over quantity.

Sign in to follow this