Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
digital_bryan

Santa 20x Mega gift bummer

15 comments in this topic

[BERYL]
Members
9 posts

Santa 20x mega gifts is a real gamble....not one bloody ship.....real bummer. What are the odds of that? anyone else just get a bunch of paint and flags and...shipless? If you are a first time buyer like me...BEWARE.

Members
3,792 posts
23,987 battles

Sometimes you got 1 or 2 sometimes you don't however, you sound like you felt assured one would drop. There's nothing to beware of. It's a chance to get a ship not a guarantee.

• Cool 2

[NOBS]
Members
1,121 posts
8,277 battles

I'm happy with almost everything I get from crates, free or paid, but FXP, it needs to go, that's a total bummer. 

Members
2,439 posts
5,404 battles

I had to buy 100x mega crates to get any ships worth while. Sometimes you have to buy in bulk to get a payoff.

[SYN]
Members
3,736 posts
23,568 battles

Oh look the snowflakes are back, and I thought I collected all of them last week.

• Boring 4

[A-D-F]
Members
2,109 posts
7,629 battles

Just like last year, the middle sized crates seem to have the best bang for your buck.

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,809 posts
1,478 battles

Once you get enough ships from them it dries up, the ultra rare ones are pretty hard to come by. I’m luck I got 3 tier 8 ships from it and one of them is a BB.  

[A-D-F]
Members
2,109 posts
7,629 battles
1 minute ago, alex08060 said:

Once you get enough ships from them it dries up...  

This is also true.

[SALVO]
Members
25,453 posts
27,411 battles
36 minutes ago, digital_bryan said:

Santa 20x mega gifts is a real gamble....not one bloody ship.....real bummer. What are the odds of that? anyone else just get a bunch of paint and flags and...shipless? If you are a first time buyer like me...BEWARE.

Honestly, if there's a ship you want, just buy it directly.  Furthermore, experience is that the medium sized Santa crates are usually best for getting ships, whereas the large crates are best for farming camos and signal flags.

I haven't bought a single Santa crate this year and don't intend to do so because I was amazingly lucky last year.  And there are very few premiums that come in the crates that I don't have.

[PVE]
Members
474 posts
18,781 battles

I got 26 ships from 100 mega crates at Christmas, feeling lucky I played the lottery and won $200 bucks! Thank you RNGs!

Members
98 posts
1,693 battles

I haven't bought many of the mega crates, mostly some of the big and a few stacks of 20 regular Santa crates. I got a few ships out of them: Monaghan, Perth, and I think a T-61. I'm still pretty new to the game and trying to find my way so I'm happy with whatever I get in regard to doubloons, signal flags, camo, etc..

[5IN]
Members
2,106 posts
10,138 battles

I bought 6 with 0 expectations and ended up with a Massachusetts, a Gascogne and a Haida.  To be honest, I don't need more ships I don't/won't play.  I would like a Fujin, but already have a Kamikaze, so it would be a waste.  

B

Sign in to follow this