You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
DouglasMacAwful

How do you change AA sector?

6 comments in this topic

[RAGE]
Members
1,950 posts
8,199 battles

I'm on the PTS completing the non-CV missions for dragon flags.  How do you set AA sectors?  I've looked in the settings for keybind, none there.  Nothing on the B screen showing different commands.  Nothing when I hover over defensive AA.  How do you switch it?

[XBRTC]
Members
3,154 posts
10,065 battles
6 minutes ago, DouglasMacAwful said:

Thanks.  Good job again WG interface team!  No notification that I see on a major new mechanic. 

During the closed testing phases they literally said that the reason they didn't explain anything was because they wanted to see how intuitive it was, and how easily people would figure it out for themselves.

Not even joking.

• Funny 2

[RLGN]
Members
14,900 posts
26,419 battles
59 minutes ago, LT_Rusty_SWO said:

During the closed testing phases they literally said that the reason they didn't explain anything was because they wanted to see how intuitive it was, and how easily people would figure it out for themselves.

Not even joking.

lol

Answer? COMPLETELY non intuitive. I had literally to ask in game (TST,) how most of the mechanics worked, because sure as (redacted) I couldn't figure anything out.

Edited by Estimated_Prophet
  • Cool 1

[INTEL]
Members
13,459 posts
37,304 battles
17 hours ago, LT_Rusty_SWO said:

Not even joking.

Wow.