Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hatchetface_1

Worthless rigged ranked

44 comments in this topic

[BPP]
Members
102 posts
17,382 battles

Getting sick to my stomach. 7 times at rank 2 . 1 star three times and 2 stars 4 times and EVERY time went right back to three with NO stars. Lose 7-5-8-5-6-8-9 in a row. In what [EDITED] universe do the cretins who run this site exist. Waste of time and the worst thing is NOT FUN. A "Game site" that isn't fun is a worthless waste.

• Funny 2
  • Boring 2
  • Meh 10

[NOBS]
Members
1,121 posts
8,277 battles
3 minutes ago, Hatchetface_1 said:

Getting sick to my stomach. 7 times at rank 2 . 1 star three times and 2 stars 4 times and EVERY time went right back to three with NO stars. Lose 7-5-8-5-6-8-9 in a row. In what efing universe do the cretins who run this site exist. Waste of time and the worst thing is NOT FUN. A "Game site" that isn't fun is a worthless waste.

Should have ranked out earlier

• Funny 1

Members
50 posts
1,995 battles

I don't consider myself a great player, but I finished in 20 battles. It was fun and not too difficult. It was less frustrating than normal ranked. Just keep trying, you'll make it! 

[RNG]
Supertester
53 posts
8,049 battles

Ranked is often just a test of your patience. You can get a run of good teams and rank out in 20 battles, you can get a run of bad teams and have it take 100. While your own personal skill will likely result in a shorter rank out time, sometimes you just get a bad team. Be patient, play your best, and take a break if you get frustrated, you'll get there eventually.

Members
1,021 posts
13,304 battles

that can happen, but this ranked is very easy compared to the non sprint. 

just adjust your play style and tactics to get that one more win. stay in your best boat etc,,,

Members
3,792 posts
23,987 battles

You have a 37% win rate in ranked over the last 21 days per WoW Stats.

So you're upset that your teams can't carry you over the finish line. Stop blaming everyone else for your inability to rank out.

Oh yeah, have a Happy New Year too :)

• Cool 8
  • Funny 4

[TARK]
Members
7,331 posts
2,731 battles

Just stop.

Ranking out isn't worth what you are doing to yourself.

Steel, coal, doubloons, premium ships...they are just pixels. If you aren't having fun grinding...continuing to grind is insane.

Your future sanity will thank you, as will the others in your life. The game isn't worth 'working' instead of 'playing'.

• Cool 1

[PEED2]
Members
159 posts
10,046 battles

Hatchet, I just want to say something and don’t want it to be stat shaming but it needs to be honest. You have a ton of battles, but your Player Rating is so low I would think you were a bot if I hadn’t just seen you post here. You do look like your numbers are getting better but it is going to be a hard road. Ranking out will be tough or maybe impossible even in sprint.  I can’t know what you are doing wrong, but maybe just take a step back, go to YouTube and start going through iChases Captain Academy, he spent a lot of time on that series and it is garunteed to make you better if you invest the time to learn the concepts. In the end, you cannot control your teammates at ALL, don’t try! BUT you can be the best Captain that you can be, if you are willing to dedicate yourself to getting better. Good Luck!

• Cool 2

Members
41 posts
20,315 battles

This guy has 14,500 Battles...wins 42.5% of them, has a PR of 238, survives 12% of all the games he plays in, and averages 15K per game in damage.

Ranked isn't rigged.  This guy is just a dead weight on his team game after game after game.

• Cool 5

[BTD]
Members
294 posts
11,298 battles
Just now, TheProfesionalNoob said:

This guy has 14,500 Battles...wins 42.5% of them, has a PR of 238, survives 12% of all the games he plays in, and averages 15K per game in damage.

Ranked isn't rigged.  This guy is just a dead weight on his team game after game after game.

Maybe he wants this battles to match his damage and refuses to have a PR bigger than Henry guns.  It may be a goal of his.

[KSE]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,732 posts
18,125 battles

You need to purchase the "enhanced" 1 year of premium package to rank out in under 30 battles - I thought that was common knowledge????

• Funny 2

[RAGE]
Members
1,939 posts
8,066 battles

Yeah, not stat shaming, but the honest truth is that you need someone to help you with aim and general strategy.  You're doing 20k avg damage in BBs, including the Bismark.  You're doing 10k in a lot of your DDs, 20k (!) in the Fletcher.  You're not pulling your weight and are more a cause of your team losing than MM or anything being rigged. 

• Cool 1

[O7]
[O7]
Beta Testers
1,615 posts
10,291 battles

Had the same frustrations over ranked though my wall was just after hitting rank 5. Lost 4-6 game in a row before I said f*** it and then choose to rank out in the Pensacola. Wasn't actually that bad had a 70% WR in the Pensa.

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
8,255 posts
12,105 battles

i was wondering when we'd see another "RIgged Rank" thread

[PSV]
Privateers, Supertester
771 posts
6,328 battles

Ranked sprint is relatively painless compared to regular ranked. Solo may be a bit tough, but as long as you put your share in you should not have too many issues. 

If solo is killing you in the inside, find a person to division with. 

[O7]
[O7]
Beta Testers
1,615 posts
10,291 battles
2 minutes ago, mrmariokartguy said:

Ranked sprint is relatively painless compared to regular ranked. Solo may be a bit tough, but as long as you put your share in you should not have too many issues. 

If solo is killing you in the inside, find a person to division with. 

If you put 2 sub 50% WR players together, does that actually hurt their chances to win since it reduces the chance of having a teammate capable of carrying the team?

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[NOBS]
Members
1,121 posts
8,277 battles
Just now, Kevik70 said:

If you put 2 sub 50% WR players together, does that actually hurt their chances to win since it reduces the chance of having a teammate capable of carrying the team?

Depends what boats they are in, 2 bad DD's, match is over before it starts. 

• Cool 1

[PSV]
Privateers, Supertester
771 posts
6,328 battles
1 minute ago, Kevik70 said:

2x 50% WR players make it a slightly above average div, so that helps. Plus the coordination helps as well.

Now if it was 2x 46% WR players...

[O7]
[O7]
Beta Testers
1,615 posts
10,291 battles
Just now, mrmariokartguy said:

2x 50% WR players make it a slightly above average div, so that helps. Plus the coordination helps as well.

Now if it was 2x 46% WR players...

40% players and then we are talking. Lets say one plays a CV and the other a DD.