You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
WestPac_CG22

Stranger Than Fiction

6 comments in this topic

Members
310 posts
6,861 battles

Truth is sometimes stranger than fiction. All you Co-op mains will know what I'm talking about. The bots must have had a tracker on my Asashio B in the battle. You can see that I was undetected, yet all the bots magically start to follow me starting with the enemy Asashio B. In fact, I was working hard to stay out of detection range and even after the enemy DD is deleted, the rest of the fleet still tracks me like a hound dog on a scent. I'm not detected until 14:02 on the timer by the enemy Mass. it made for some interesting game play.:Smile_veryhappy:

Here is the replay: Hope you enjoy!

20181231_150439_PJSD598-Black-Asashio_42_Neighbors.wowsreplay

[PVE]
Members
169 posts
2,982 battles

This is normal for all of us who like to play DD in Co-op, unfortunately.

The trick is using it to make the whole enemy team broadside to your team which is just fun times.

[CK5]
Members
1,462 posts
15,528 battles

Yes, this bot behavior is absolutely normal against a DD in Co-op.  All the bots seem to have RPF and will follow you whether detected or not.  

[SANK]
Members
317 posts
7,272 battles

I like that they start turning to avoid my torps as I am lining them up. I sometimes like to line them up to get the broadside for my BBs.

[--K--]
Members
5,392 posts
17,921 battles

I showed up here because I thought some one else had discovered the best Will Ferrell ever starred in. It seems I was mistaken. 

:Smile_hiding: