Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
3r22r

Santa's Gift

21 comments in this topic

Members
264 posts
5,854 battles

I was wandering if you people were as lucky (or not) in what people got in Santa's Gifts 

I calculated that the ships I got would have cost around $500CAN, 

Yesterday in a 5 Mega Gift I got a Roma (Tier VIII ) and a Ashan (Tier VI)

Before I got Ashitaka, Arizona, Kii and Dunkerque for BB's

Crusers I got Prinz Eugen (I like a lot) Duca D'Aosta (Destroyer Killer) and Krasny Krim (weird) 

As for DD's; T-61 (one of the best) Leningrad, Okhtonik (weird as the name is hard to spell)

So since I really started 4 month ago I accumulated 53 ships (bought or got so I play most of them in succession to mix things up

Wished I got US cruisers but I hope I will get some before the offer ends

I would like to read from you as what you got (like them or not) to see if they are worth the money

Happy new year to all!

[PN]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
20,003 battles

So far I have not received a single ship from 50 USD of Santa Crates I bought plus any that I was gifted or won in game. The 2015 and 2016 Santa event I received several. I missed 2017.

[RE]
Members
85 posts
3,445 battles

25 mega = 0 ships

20 big = 0 ships

15 big gifted to me = Monaghan, Krispy Kreme, Kii, Mutsu

Free ones earned ingame = Ashitaka

I do have over 250 New Years camo though!

Members
4,156 posts
15,647 battles

Noice! I bought 60 mega containers and made out like a bandit on ships.

Kii
Abruzzi
Le Terrible
Roma
Arizona
Murmansk
Ashitaka
Gascogne
Warspite
Massachusetts
Oktober Rev
Molotov
Kronschtadt
Kamakaze
Gremeschy

Edited by ReddNekk

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,694 posts
1,251 battles

Same as you here are a few famous ships, the Hilda which many want, the z-61, the Leningrad, the  Indianapolis, the Atago, the Roma and Duke of York and enough coal to get the  Musashi. Also a huge number of camos and flags and coal. 

Members
264 posts
5,854 battles

Its frustrating to buy 5 Santa's (of both) and getting only camo or plags that does not look usefull

guess I was kind of lucky, Kii alone is $71.00CAN, Prinz Eugen is $51.78 and so it adds up even without counting the credits, free XP, special flags, camo and Doubloons that come up once in a while 

Members
4 posts

80 Big containers and got

Tier VI Monaghan            
Tier VII Haida             
Tier VII Ashitaka          
Teir VII De Julio           
Tier VII Boise              
Tier VII Abruzzi            
Tier VIII Le Terrible       
Tier VIII Asashio           
Tier IX Musashi            
Tier IX Kronshtadt

• Boring 1

[WOLF7]
Members
53 posts
1,618 battles

Friday night I bought my last hurrah of 2 sets of 20 bigs (Did not have 13 of the regularly available ships and only three of the rares) :

7000 Dubs

20K Free XP

Haida

Missouri

Duca Acosta

Abruzi

One of my cats was sitting on the keyboard while I opened these. She will be on that keyboard come next Santa box/bag season. 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 1

Members
180 posts
2,725 battles
1 hour ago, Confucious said:

One of my cats was sitting on the keyboard while I opened these. She will be on that keyboard come next Santa box/bag season. 

My mind immediately flashed forward to the 2029 Holiday Sale...

a436b1c30ec6c64f245728dde8efab64.thumb.jpg.698aecb6018e4514ddd292f6a7dfb183.jpg

• Funny 2
  • Boring 1

Members
30 posts
9 hours ago, 3r22r said:

I was wandering if you people were as lucky (or not) in what people got in Santa's Gifts 

I calculated that the ships I got would have cost around $500CAN, 

Yesterday in a 5 Mega Gift I got a Roma (Tier VIII ) and a Ashan (Tier VI)

Before I got Ashitaka, Arizona, Kii and Dunkerque for BB's

Crusers I got Prinz Eugen (I like a lot) Duca D'Aosta (Destroyer Killer) and Krasny Krim (weird) 

As for DD's; T-61 (one of the best) Leningrad, Okhtonik (weird as the name is hard to spell)

So since I really started 4 month ago I accumulated 53 ships (bought or got so I play most of them in succession to mix things up

Wished I got US cruisers but I hope I will get some before the offer ends

I would like to read from you as what you got (like them or not) to see if they are worth the money

Happy new year to all!

Dont forget you also get a 10 point captain with each ship. they are very valuable.

[WOLFD]
Members
365 posts
2,815 battles

I bought a 5 pk of megas mostly out of curiosity since there's been quite a few folks have been posting about their worth\lack of the last couple days. My 5 pk got me

T-61

30 flags

6000 dubs

I don't feel I've got any room to complain from that one. 

• Boring 1

[LODGE]
Supertester, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,681 posts
4,513 battles

4 of those big boxes I got from some mission or something I honestly dont even know....

50 nummy flags

2000 dubs

tier 6 monoghan

and something else i forgot cause i was giggling from the monoghan.

• Boring 1

[SRPH]
Members
1,012 posts
2,800 battles

No ships in any crates since I started playing 6 months ago...nothing in super containers, Black Friday crates or in Santa crates.  Tanks has been treating me better, so I only plan on buying crates over there next year.

• Boring 1

Members
264 posts
5,854 battles

When the Black Friday came out I got Atago B, Massachusets B and Tirpitz B

So far we are talking 15 ships so I now have around 44 ships so I got a special collectors flag

So with 150 000 Free EP and 60 million credits I am waiting for the next time they discount ships in the tech tree 

but when you go past Tier V they get expensive and one must choose wisely

Right now I am using credits to up-grade the ships I have

Edited by 3r22r
  • Boring 1

[-NOS-]
Members
1,135 posts
18,961 battles

Bought a 5X Mega the other day and opened them separately in two days, got Atlanta, Z-39, and Gascogne.  Feeling extremely lucky, i bought another 5X Mega and opened a Missouri on 2nd crate, i stopped opening the other 3 and saving them for some other day to see if i could get more ship.  LOL      Great New Year present from Santa RNGesus this year!

MO.jpg

[TNG-2]
Members
2,047 posts
4,354 battles
4 minutes ago, Xcalib3r said:

Bought a 5X Mega the other day and opened them separately in two days, got Atlanta, Z-39, and Gascogne.  Feeling extremely lucky, i bought another 5X Mega and opened a Missouri on 2nd crate, i stopped opening the other 3 and saving them for some other day to see if i could get more ship.  LOL      Great New Year present from Santa RNGesus this year!

MO.jpg

I do not believe for 1 second you got that lucky.

• Boring 1

[-NOS-]
Members
1,135 posts
18,961 battles
18 minutes ago, Legio_X_ said:

I do not believe for 1 second you got that lucky.

wait until i show you i also got the other two last week, they are also from 5x Mega pack!  LOL   three of my most wanted premium ship has been fulfilled this year, the Kutuzov, Belfast, and Missouri!

Kutuzov.jpg

Belfast.JPG

1 of 5 Mega crate.jpg

2 of 5 Mega crate.jpg

Gas Can.jpg

Edited by Xcalib3r
  • Boring 1

[SAINT]
Members
720 posts
14,072 battles

Got nothing from the Mega Crates but did fairly well with everything else. So far this season I've received:

Gremyaschy (Gremlin), Monaghan, Krispy Kreme, Marblehead, and Le Terrible, plus enough doubloons to buy the Perth when it went on sale. Not to mention netting all but two of the Halloween skins, since that event seemed to go on forever, from the free reward crates. Then I just got the Dreadnought for free, which is good because I wasn't going to pay for it. 

With all of the ships, doubloons, flags, camos, etc I guess I did just fine. 

099.jpg

• Boring 1

[-NOS-]
Members
1,135 posts
18,961 battles

I do not open my Mega crates until i got a few winning streak in, since the crates seems to be RNG based, if i got screwed in random battles with losing streak i figured the crates got screwed too.  I also stop opening the remaining crate as soon as the super container dropped a ship, as i'm 100% certain if i continue to open the rest of my crates they have 99% chance of dropping camos and flags and other junks right after i got a ship, so no sir...i stopped as soon as i hit the jackpot, and I saved the rest for the next day when RNG was on my side again, queue up daily bonus crates in front of the leftover Mega and open those cheapo crates first, then hit the mega crates last. 

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,694 posts
1,251 battles

Need to note down we only get ships from the super containers, before Christmas I recall I got quite a large number of them from the boxes. Also I got the 5 Santa big boxes and got another tier 6 ship that I can get my snow flakes.  

• Boring 1

Members
264 posts
5,854 battles

I don't know who put a boring imogi on this post

I was not planning on writing the scenario of Avangers infinity wars

That's not the general idea.

Sign in to follow this