Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
BoJohno

Hope '19 doesn't start like '18 ended

4 comments in this topic

[WOLFD]
Members
421 posts
3,711 battles

Dear god what a day. I'm not sure if the stars are aligned in exactly the wrong way but I can't seem to accomplish anything today. Magazine det 3 times.....in co-op. Islands are leaping in front of me left and right, and my personal favorite, DD coming in on me. I'm raining down fire and destruction upon it. It does it's sharp turn an I know it just dropped torps. I turn into the torps for the dodge so I can continue to beat him like he owes me money.........not turning.....now I see the torps.......still not turning......BOOM! Dead me.....And that's when I notice I was frantically mashing Caps Lock instead of the A key, lol. Really hope this isn't how the new year is gonna shape up

[BLHK]
Members
558 posts
11 minutes ago, BoJohno said:

And that's when I notice I was frantically mashing Caps Lock instead of the A key, lol.

Yup! Been there bought the T-shirt. The other fun one is to beating on keys..........nothing happening. Then you realize the chat window is still active. Just in time to eat a full broadside from a Yamato :(

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,833 posts
11,601 battles
6 minutes ago, MG1962 said:

Yup! Been there bought the T-shirt. The other fun one is to beating on keys..........nothing happening. Then you realize the chat window is still active. Just in time to eat a full broadside from a Yamato :(

Man I hate leaving the chat room key active and sending out  .DEDEDEEEEDEDEEEEEEEEDEDEEDEEEWWSWWWWWQQQQAQAQAQQQQQqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Funny 2

[BTD]
Members
294 posts
11,298 battles
23 minutes ago, BoJohno said:

Dear god what a day. I'm not sure if the stars are aligned in exactly the wrong way but I can't seem to accomplish anything today. Magazine det 3 times.....in co-op. Islands are leaping in front of me left and right, and my personal favorite, DD coming in on me. I'm raining down fire and destruction upon it. It does it's sharp turn an I know it just dropped torps. I turn into the torps for the dodge so I can continue to beat him like he owes me money.........not turning.....now I see the torps.......still not turning......BOOM! Dead me.....And that's when I notice I was frantically mashing Caps Lock instead of the A key, lol. Really hope this isn't how the new year is gonna shape up

well i mean there is like this 1 minute period where its 1159 and then it becomes 12.  So at that very moment it will very likely start as the previous ended.  Not much you can do in a minute

Edited by Rickjoshi1765
  • Funny 1

Sign in to follow this