You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Darkn3ssF4lls

Angels of Death - ClanAOD - Now Recruiting Active Players!

31 comments in this topic

[AOD_B]
Beta Testers
76 posts
3,240 battles

Join ClanAOD Today!     

What do you get?
The Angels of Death brings you a clan with twenty years of gaming experience. We have over 3000 members playing over 18 fully supported gaming divisions.
We support these with servers, ports, Teamspeak rooms, forums, and what ever else they need. Most importantly we create a place for everyone to come together and have fun. 
We offer a place free from drama, politics, and the other things the plague you in real life, we are here to have fun and play games. 

Do you have any requirements?
Our requirements for membership can be discussed with your recruiter. As a general rule the following things can be expected of our members.
We do not accept intentional team killing, team damaging, or in other words we have a overall policy against cyber bullying. 
We do require that you have a working microphone to apply and have Teamspeak 3. 
We do require that you be older than 16.
We want to maintain active members but we do not have stats, tiers, or requirements for you to be on every week. 
We want you to have fun!
You can find out more at the apply here link above or contact a Recruiter + in AOD_A or AOD_B. These are our NA server ports all others are not ClanAOD.net. 

Sounds great but how do I join?
Click the Join Link Above
Click the Apply
Follow the Instructions on the Screen (Create and Account, Activate Account, fill out application)
Our recruiters will contact you shortly after you submit your application!

Discord <- Have questions, reach us on our discord.

Inspirational Footage

Edited by Darkn3ssF4lls
  • Cool 1

[AOD_B]
Beta Testers
76 posts
3,240 battles

Summer camp for the next Season of Clan Battles starting now. Looking for active fun players for both casual content like operations and daily divisions as well as folks who are committed to learning and growing in competitive play like Ranked and Clan Battles. Anyone interested in joining feel free to contact any officer in either of our ports AOD_A or AOD_B or just start up the conversation over at http://warships.clanaod.net/ (account registration required).

• Cool 1

[AOD_B]
Beta Testers
1 post
3,345 battles

Good evening captains,

I joined AOD a few months ago, and I haven't looked back since. From and honest perspective I got everything I was looking for in a clan out of AOD. If I want to do clan battles I can, if I only want a decent group of fun people to play with at a leisurely pace I can, if I wanna teach people about a class a ship I'm really good at I can, or, if I want a clan I can grow with and advance in I can. There's always people on and always people playing. It over all enhances the gameplay experience for me when I know no matter what time I log in there's gonna be someone I can run with and div with and have a good time. Id recommend it to anyone getting bored playing by themselves or really anyone looking for just a bit more outa WoWs.

Have fun out there captains, may your torps always hit islands and your shots always be aimed short! See you one the high seas. 

• Cool 2

[AOD_B]
Beta Testers
76 posts
3,240 battles
On 2/23/2019 at 8:29 PM, Razgriz83 said:

Good evening captains,

I joined AOD a few months ago, and I haven't looked back since. From and honest perspective I got everything I was looking for in a clan out of AOD. If I want to do clan battles I can, if I only want a decent group of fun people to play with at a leisurely pace I can, if I wanna teach people about a class a ship I'm really good at I can, or, if I want a clan I can grow with and advance in I can. There's always people on and always people playing. It over all enhances the gameplay experience for me when I know no matter what time I log in there's gonna be someone I can run with and div with and have a good time. Id recommend it to anyone getting bored playing by themselves or really anyone looking for just a bit more outa WoWs.

Have fun out there captains, may your torps always hit islands and your shots always be aimed short! See you one the high seas. 

This is great to hear Razgriz, I am glad that we are the home that you hoped we would be.  I would love to welcome our latest family members to the clan. It is a pleasure to welcome JamesonRoosterBennett, PurpleCheeto, Spicoli21, Jester, Darkone264, Traveler04, BIG_Haase, Xeon, JustinXClay, Eye_of_akatsuki, Nuadax, ThisArmyGuy, and USS1Maine to the fight.

• Cool 1

[AOD_B]
Members
38 posts
8,010 battles

Joined AOD a few months back for clan battles and found the clan to be so much more.  Great teamwork, fun forums, reliable voice coms and a great clan leadership.  I then discovered that AOD is so much more, an entire gaming community.  Chances are, if you're playing it...AOD has a division for it.  Highly recommend checking out AOD. I definitely wasn't disappointed when I did.  AOD not only met my expectations, but far surpassed it.  

• Cool 2

[AOD_B]
Members
2 posts
2,468 battles

AOD is one the best clan i have joined to date. we fully support our new members with great mentoring from more experienced players.

• Cool 2

[AOD_B]
Beta Testers
76 posts
3,240 battles
On 3/1/2019 at 12:24 AM, SabotToothTiger said:

Joined AOD a few months back for clan battles and found the clan to be so much more.  Great teamwork, fun forums, reliable voice coms and a great clan leadership.  I then discovered that AOD is so much more, an entire gaming community.  Chances are, if you're playing it...AOD has a division for it.  Highly recommend checking out AOD. I definitely wasn't disappointed when I did.  AOD not only met my expectations, but far surpassed it.  

I am glad that we turned out to be all you wanted and more. I can attest that once you come on in you never want to leave. I've been here for 10 years, always can find something to keep my interest. New titles coming out all throughout the year, people getting together and just playing DND, you name it the entertainment value is here.

On 3/3/2019 at 4:39 AM, Thok_Aldent said:

AOD is one the best clan i have joined to date. we fully support our new members with great mentoring from more experienced players.

We are always trying to improve this to make our support top notch for both new and old players.

Angels of Death - www.clanaod.net/ continue to grow and build our family here in World of Warships. We always have an active division running and run custom events on the weekends to break up the grinding monotony. It is with great pleasure that I get to welcome Lonestar69, Treekeeper14, Gooner89, faelsep. If you would like to learn more about us, post here, DM a recruiter in AOD_A or AOD_B, or better yet come on by the forums and engage in conversation with us.

• Cool 1

Members
3 posts
24 battles

I recommend this clan. They even have lots to offer if you get board of playing warships. The warship members are great at helping you get to the know the game and level/tier your ships up. 

You can also add me ORC_46060 as a contact if you want more info. I visited clanaod.net to sign up officially.

Hope to hear or see some of on the ocean.

• Cool 2

Members
5 posts
3,130 battles

I've been with AOD for 8 years now through multiple games. This is the best free gaming community I've ever seen. I went through multiple groups before finding AOD. Some may have been better in a single way but AOD fires on all cylinders. We haven't grown to our current size (~3500) by being a boring place or one of those organizations that has an in group and treats all others as expendable. Everyone counts in AOD. Come on out to our website at ClanAOD.net and check us out!

• Cool 2

[AOD_B]
Beta Testers
76 posts
3,240 battles

It is with great pleasure that I get to welcome Boom_n_Zoom, Gooner89, Sougmou, and Aura_Reaver to our family. Sink you all out there on the high seas.

• Cool 1

[AOD_B]
Members
3 posts
2,849 battles

If it wasn't for these guys, I would have never discovered this wonderful game... and now here I am... playing this wonderful game and having fun. Funny how life works!

• Cool 1

[AOD_B]
Members
1 post
5,923 battles

Joining AOD is one of the better things I have done for myself gaming wise. Ten years ago I joined up playing Battlefield 2 and it has not mattered how busy my life has been or how good I have been at my chosen game, AOD has always been welcoming for me.

• Cool 1

[AOD_B]
Members
15 posts
2,893 battles

As a person in a leadership position in AOD the clan as a whole is great. and you are down for some laughs and great times in AOD if you decide to join!

Members
1 post
1,462 battles

I'm a totally casual gamer in it just to have fun. This was the first clan I ever joined and I have to say for the two months I've been in it it's been a really satisfying experience. There are different clan divisions based on how active you want to be, so you can tailor your clan involvement to suit what you want out of the game. Highly reccomended.

[AOD_B]
Members
1 post
2,051 battles

Definitely worth considering, whether you are a casual or semi-competitive player. There's something for every type of play style.

Members
1 post
3,076 battles

Whether you are a competitive clan battles player or a casual player we have room for you. We have forums, TS and discord. Come join the fun!

Members
1 post
112 battles

AOD had a blast this blast this past weekend taking a fleet to the Clan Brawl. We welcome all the new members of our family this month. We continue to look for active folks who want to enjoy having fun playing this game together.

[AOD_B]
Beta Testers
76 posts
3,240 battles

Welcome all the folks who have joined us in this last month. The clan is enjoying the tier 8 clan battles this season. We are additionally loving our operations nights and look forward to the uptick in events as the colder weather comes nigh.