Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
S16_Hunter

Signals

7 comments in this topic

[H_]
Members
623 posts
10,811 battles

Well, considering how long I've played this game this is probably something I should already know but am going to ask it anyway!.

This signal below -  The discussion was that hanging the signal does not give you the 300% boost in Free XP "just because you put it on the ship"  but that you needed to get the "Solo Warrior" for the 300% to kick in, is that correct?

Seems i get this flag frequently.. If nothing else it's a source of income if needed to sell.

PCEF002_PP_SignalFlag.png
Papa Papa Solo Warrior 6,000Credits 6,400 Coal "Keep well clear of me."
  • +300% Free XP earned for the battle.

[S0L0]
Beta Testers
1,638 posts
3,970 battles

No, you get awarded that flag for getting the Solo Warrior achievement during a match.  Much like how Detonation and First Blood achievements give you flags for getting them.

You get +300% free XP for having the flag equipped on your ship

[LODGE]
Supertester, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,681 posts
4,499 battles
Just now, DouglasMacAwful said:

You can earn the flags with solo warrior. You get 300% fxp when you fly it in battle without any caveats. 

Yup... You dont have to do anything special for the signals to work.... Those achievements like solo warrior or kraken and the like are just how you get more of the signals.

[BOBS_]
Members
46 posts
5,603 battles

No, especially as Solo Warrior's and Kraken are quite hard to come across and you can't get them in the shop anymore as they were removed last night. 

[H_]
Members
623 posts
10,811 battles

LOL ok..  :Smile_facepalm:   I've misunderstood that for quite a while, my brother actually said that last night "why have it if you can only get it with getting an award that's ridiculously hard to get".  sigh, now I have to tell him tonight he was right.. 

Thanks for the clarification and duh.. that's a lot of economic signals I've sold then.. oh well.. least I got something for them.

Sign in to follow this